Thank You!

Time for some thank you's for this story!

To @Natsuki_Takuya, for being a great friend and supporting this story since the very first chapter! Voting every single chapter.

To @satogou_freak, for making some awesome fanart (picture at the top)! I loved it so much, and was so shocked when I was tagged in it. This is great! I love it! Keep up the good work!

If you want to send fanart for this, or any other one of my stories, either tag me in a story, or send it to cookiekat201@gmail.com! I look forward to seeing your art shine!

To Game Freak, for creating Pokémon! This story would of never even been thought of without it!

And lastly, to you. For being an amazing reader and probably a great person in general! Congrats, you finished the story! I may or may not make a sequel or something, probably not.

Thank you everyone, even if I didn't give you a shoutout!

Oh! One more thing, before you leave me and my story!

I'll be doing some extra's to this story, not part of the story. Requested by you!

You may request:

-Other episodes in Pokémon:Sun and Moon, Pokémon Journeys, or Pokémon Master Journeys you want to see how Jenna would behave in! Simply tell me the name of the episode, and I'll get to work!"

-Questions you have for any characters, as if how they feel, a question about there hobbies, something silly like "Are yo gay?" (Even though you know there sexuality's). You can even do dares, if you want!

-Ask me any questions. I'll just simply respond to the comment, no chapters, but it's pretty much a QnA! I will not answer anything personal or like where I live, some I'll just respond with "None of your business". Ask away!

Once again, I say,

Thank you!

(This story is complete, but there may be bonus chapters. Au revior!)