Chapter 3

Everyone looked at Officer Jenny wildly.

Officer Jenny's eyes widened, realizing what she had done.

Jenna was rolling on the stage, sparks flying around her. This continued for about fifteen minutes, before she laid still on the ground, almost unconscious.

Kukui had called Kahuna Hala, explaining what happened.

Kahuna Hala arrived shortly, and confronted Officer Jenny privately.

"What do you think is going to happen to Officer Jenny?" Ash asked.

"She'll probably get fired..." Kukui sighed.

§

It had been about a week since the incident, and Ash had heard nothing of Jenna. Neither of Officer Jenny.

Kukui handed Ash a letter, who was presently watching TV.

"What's this?" Ash asked curiously, flapping the letter as if it were a mini fan.

"Dunno," Kukui shrugged. "But it's from Kalos."

"You hear that, buddy?" Ash asked, as Pikachu hopped onto his right shoulder. "Maybe it's another letter from Serena?"

He opened the letter.

Dear Ash,

Sorry I couldn't spend more time with you... But while my mom was in custody, I took the chance to flee to my dad. Only... Too find out her died in a car crash like a week before... What are the odds? Heh... Anyway, I then went to go live with my grandpa and his other granddaughter. She's a gym leader! Maybe you could visit me sometime? I'll never forget you. You're the first one that looked on past my voice or slight fame! I'm gling to go live my dream. Thank you!

Love,

Jenna Junsar

Ash was disappointed at the end. "She left..? But I just met her..." Ash sighed.

Pikachu licked his cheek. "pi-i'pi kachu, Chuu-chu! chu pi-i pikapi chu piikachu Pi pika-pi..." He cooed.

Ash giggled. "You're right, Pikachu! We can do it! I'll visit her when I have the time... Also, when'd you start calling me that?"

Pikachu shrugged. "pi-i'pi Kachu 'piii Chu!"