Season 2 Chapter 6

The fall leaves swarmed around Ash, as he nervously fumbled with his tie. He had never really been a fan of dressing fancy, especially if it's including a full on tux, but he would do anything for his love.

Two bells chimed, as Ash immediately turned stiff. As the music started slithering into the guests' ears, Jenna walked across the walkway in her lilac mini dress, spreading rose petals as she went.

When she reached the end, she joined Ash at his right. "Don't be nervous," She whispered.

Ash smiled at Jenna. She had always been like a sister to him.

Goh started to tip-toe down the halls, in his outfit. It was a simple white shirt, with a black vest tapered over it. He had a red bow tie, with black pants matching his ankle boots. A fancy thin white lace covered the back of his waist, like a mini veil that Chloe trailed after, in her pink dress.

He wanted a maid of honor, despite being a man. He simply said he wanted Chloe to have a role, feeling as if she would be left out, with Jenna as the flower girl.

When he reached the end, the emcee cleared his throat.

"And now, for the vows."

He gestured to Ash.

Ash cleared his throat, feeling his forehead being flooded with sweat. "Goh... I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride; I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close. Goh, I love you. More than anything in the whole universe..."

Goh blushed, as he took a deep breathe. "Ash, I never thought I'd get married. Or, at least... You know," He cleared his throat. "When I first saw you, I thought of you as a stuck up snob how was full of himself. Even though I am about halfway correct..." That caused a few giggles. "You're also sweet, determined, and love me unconditionally. I can conquer the world with one hand, as long as you're holding the other. I love you, Ash Ketchum."

"Do you, Ash Ketchum, take Goh Vermillion to be you lawfully wedding husband-?"

"Yes!" Ash said, almost too soon. Jenna giggled behind him, and he cast her a glance.

"And do you, Goh Vermillion, take Ash Ketchum to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"...Yes," Goh whispered happily, a bit too late. Chloe chuckled softly behind him, and Goh sighed at her playfulness.

The emcee smiled, as Gary walked up, holding a pillow containing two rings. One was blue with a moon encased on it, the other orange with a sun shining brightly.

Ash took the moon ring, slowly sliding it onto Goh's left hand.

Goh then carefully placed the sun moon upon Ash's ring finger.

Gary trotted away, as the emcee spoke once more. "And now, with the power vested in me.." The emcee paused for dramatic emphasis. "I now pronounce you, Goh Ketchum, and Ash Ketchum. You may kiss the groom."

Ash quickly yanked Goh up too him, achieving a quick squeal for Goh.

§

Jenna sat down next to Ash, who was happily chatting with his new husband over some cake. "Was it just me, or did you guys seem completely different during your vows?"

"What do you mean?" Goh asked.

Chloe sat next to Goh. "Goh, yours was funny."

"And Ash? You were actually serious for once!?" Jenna gasped, dramatically.

"A wedding can change you," Goh shrugged.

"You'll see after yours in a few months!" Ash declared.

"Doubt it!" Jenna snuffed. "Chloe, serious. Jenna, funny. End. Of. Discussion."

Jenna narrowed her eyes playfully, as everyone laughed.

"Come on! It's my favorite song," Ash slid out of his seat, yanking Goh up with him.

"My favorite, too!" Jenna smiled, shooting Ash finger guns as he returned the gesture.

"Hasta la later! Go enjoy you're wedding!" Jenna saluted, as Ash and Goh hit the dance floor. "We're playing this song at our wedding."

"Aye, captain!" Chloe chuckled.