introduction.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Every Breath You Take introduction

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

1983. . .

Daisy Hugo was always expected to be perfect and the exact way her parents wanted since the moment they found out of the pregnancy. Quiet and a beauty, a girl who never disobeyed orders. And there was not one small flaw on their sweet girl. Except maybe the fact that she had her own secrets but then again so did everyone, right?

It didn't help her case much when her older sister, Frances, is practically on an amazing path to adulthood. Daisy was basically trying to mend into that mold her sister had already set up and possibly make it even better.

She had grown more to look just like the woman that birthed her and it was no lie that she caught peoples attention. That got her mindset working exactly like her mothers — to be with the group that would get her somewhere in life. Or the life that would give people more knowledge of her.

Maybe she even wished that for herself. To be liked and praised among her superiors, imagining the conversations they would have about her and how she was destined to actually become something in life rather than a dull woman with no goals in life (aka her mother).

It surely was a small town and there was secrets hidden beneath it, literally and metaphorically. But the whereabouts of it was to never be found of until a kid went missing mysteriously.. and then everything unleashed.

Nothing would ever be the same within Hawkins.

This year is a memorable one — but for a completely different reason.. the supernatural begins rising up and gets prepared to shake the small town of Hawkins without any shown mercy to it. This town was just at the beginning of the terrible upcomings that would arise within the next few years.

⋆*・゚:

Rachel Bilson, Daisy Hugo

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

more cast...
Haley Webb, Laura Hugo
Gina Phillips, Frances Hugo
Ewan McGregor, Christopher Hugo
As Described, Will Byers

Stranger Things. . .

Authors note: I have two other books I haven't updated since I don't know when but my main focus will be on this one. Starting next week I'll begin updating every Friday's as much as a can!

May 6th: Back at it again!!! I'll make some small revamps and then publish it, a lot will possibly change or very little will possibly change— who knows!