Chapter 1.

° Alexander Gideon Lightwood is a famous interior designer and has his own business.

He works alongside his sister Isabelle and his childhood friend Isa.
Alec has to finish his project for Mr. Bane but he is not sure if he can do that. His parents' divorce hit him hard.

Isa - Come on, Alec. You need to focus... Everything will be fine, you just need to finish it.

Alec - I-I can't... I don't know what to do... My head's gonna explode.

Izzy - Big Brother, take a deep breath. Mr. Bane likes your ideas. Just finish it.

Alec - I...can't do that... I am sorry...

Isa - Then let me help you. *she offered to help Alec with his project*.

Alec - No. You have a lot of work to do. I will find something else.*he said look through the files*

Isa - Alec. Let me... You helped me a lot these days, now let me help you back. Besides I finish my project.

Alec - Okay...fine. Help me. *he rolls his eyes*

He knew that the more he refused, the more Isa insisted on the subject and what is worse than a project unfinished? Isa insisting.

After two hours, Izzy left, and Isa with Alec still working on that project.

Isa - So, how is your boyfriend? Just change it here. *she pointed on the sheet*

Alec - Oh, I forgot about him. I don't know...

Isa - Break up with him. That man is stupid.

Alec - Isa...

Isa - What?? You are lost and he is not here. You can find someone else for sex. Just saying.

Alec rolled his eyes - Come on. I think I...love him.

Isa - Don't lie to yourself, Alexander.

Alec sighed - You are right. I will do that after I meet with Mr. Bane.

*Two hours later*

Isa - Oh... Yeah! We are done and everything is perfect. You did it great, boss. *patting Alec's shoulder*.

Alec - Don't call me like that. Is embarrassing. *he laughed*. Thank you.

Isa - Don't thank me. And you are the boss. *she winked*. Go, Mr. Bane is waiting for you.

When Alec arrived and gets out of the car, he remembers that he forgot something on his desk.
Alec took the phone and called Isa.

*On the phone*

Alec - Hei. Are you still at the office?

Isa - Yes. I'll leave in 15 minutes.

Alec - I forgot to take that document, Can you make a quick stop at Mr. Bane's house?

Isa- Of, Lightwood. Yes, I can. 15 minutes.

Alec - Perfect. Thank you, angel. I will go inside. Call me when you will be here.

Isa - Oky-doky.

*End of the call*

She took the document, and the key to her car, she went down to the parking lot and she tried to start the car, but she couldn't.

Isa - Come on, don't do this... Alec needs us... Fuck it!

She gets out of the car and looked around.

Isa - Should I take a cab?... Come on, darling. Why are you.....

At the end of the parking, she saw a man. Dressed in black suits, looking at her and the car door closed by itself

Isa - Okay... That's creepy ...

She tried to open the door, but she couldn't.
When the man disappeared the car started and the door opened.

Isa - I don't know what the fuck just happened...but I need to go out of here... Now...

When she reached the halfway point, there was an accident involving several cars.

A police officer came to her.

Officer - Hello Miss. The accident happened a few minutes ago and it will be some time before we find out what and how it happened.
If you need to get somewhere, you'll have to find another way.

She nodded and shifted her gaze to those cars and saw that person again.

Isa - Excuse me, officer. Who is that man? Is an officer too or...

Officer - What man?

Isa - That man in the black suit and...

Officer - There is no man in a black suit, Miss.

Isa - Oh... Uhm... Okay, thank you...
I think I've lost my mind.

The officer left and she took her phone to call Alec.

*On the phone*

Isa - I am so sorry, Alec. I'll be a few minutes late. There's been an accident and I have to go another way.

Alec - Accident? Are you...

Isa - No, it's... I am fine... I am sorry, see you in... I don't know...10 minutes. I hope.

Alec - Okay. Drive safe, please. Mr. Bane said that he can wait.

*end of the call*

All this time, while Isa was talking to Alec on the phone, she couldn't take her eyes off the man in the black suit. She could feel something familiar like she knows him or she saw him somewhere.
And that man was looking at her too.
Who is that mysterious man?

Is that a human at least or is it something else?