Chapter 27-The end.

The day passed and he stayed with Isa till the sun went down.

Magnus - You need to be careful when you create a portal. Your magic is powerful. Don't be scared, okay? You do it great and you have Cat... Just talk to her.

Isa - Will you leave...again? Will you...let me here alone?

Magnus - I... I don't know... But you are not alone.*he said caressing her cheeks*.

Isa - After you will talk with Alec...you will...forget about me?

Magnus - I would love to find a solution to stay like this... Not a mundane*he rolled his eyes*.

Isa - Maybe I can! I am a warlock, right? Let's find...

Magnus - No... You can't play with magic like that. You can open something else, you can bring...

Isa - Mags, trust me...okay? I know I can do it!!! I will bring you back, just give me...

Magnus - I have no time...

Isa - Don't say that. I will, I promise...
*she snapped her fingers, and on the table, a lot of magic books appeared*

Magnus - You learn very fast.

Isa - I told you! Now, go... Talk with Alec. I will find something.

Magnus - If you don't, I want you to know that I love you... Always have and always will... If something goes wrong, take care of Alexander.

Isa - This is how you trust me??... I am better than Asmodeus and you. *she said taking one of the books*

Magnus - You are like your mother. Wish me luck.

Isa - I don't know what happened 100 years ago... But Alexander came back. The real him it's here...

Magnus - How did you live all those years?

Isa - I don't know......I just remember these 25 years... But I feel old... *she said and Magnus laughed*.  Maybe Cat was thinking that one day you will come back, as Alec did... You were and are her best friend... So let me try to find a way...

Magnus - Okay, I trust you.

Isa - Everything is gonna be fine *and she hugs him tightly*. Love you...

Magnus - I love you too, my little sunshine.

After Magnus left, Isa started to read all those books hopefully, she'll find something.

°
Magnus was in front of Alec's door, but before he could knock, the door opened.

Alec was in front of him, his heart beating very fast.

Alec - Hi. You came... *he barely could say something*

Magnus - Hi, yes. I am here.

Alec - Come in. *steps aside to let Magnus in*

Alec - So... I prepare something for you.

Magnus - Do you know how to cook Nasi Uduk?

Alec - Yes...I don't know how but I hope you will like it. I don't know why, but it was so easy to make it.

Magnus didn't know what to say... He tried and he tried but words didn't come out.

Alec - Magnus... Are you okay?*he asked worried*.

Magnus - I am... Alexander...

Alec - First I want to tell you something .*he took Magnus's hand and dragged him to the couch*.
I started to have these dreams and nightmares.
When I have nightmares sometimes I die..., fight with demons, or... lost someone I love. 
And when I have those dreams, someone is always there. Someone who loves me, who takes care of me... It's like I am living a second life. Everything feels so real...and then I saw you.
In that restroom... Everything from you was so familiar. Your eyes, your face, your voice...