Chaper 26.

When Alec arrived, Isa was setting the table.

Alec - Uhmm. I can smell that Korean food from miles away.*he said leaning on the door frame*.

Isa - I know you like it. It's Ramen. So, what do you want to talk about?

Alec - It's Magnus...

Isa - Ou, Mags. What happened with him?

Alec - Well... I don't know how to say it. *he said sitting on the chair at the table*. I... I mean we...

Isa - Oh my... Don't tell me... Are you talking about having sex???

Alec didn't answer. He took his chopsticks and play with the noodles.

Isa - Alec...? Wait...you two.....

Alec - It's something I can't explain.
I didn't talk about this...but I was thinking all the time...

Isa - About...?

Alec - The first time when I saw him in that restroom... I felt something. A strange feeling... Like I know him, as my heart recognizes him...

Isa started to eat while Alec talk. She knew what Alec was talking about.

Alec - And after that when I kiss him for the first time in the same restroom
It was like... He came back to me...

Isa - Uhm... Aha. I don't know what to say, Alec.

Alec - Me neither... Magnus Bane...that name is still in my mind. And you know what is weird? He is in almost all of my dreams. Nightmares or not...
Wait... Is that a coincidence??

Isa - For what??*she asks without looking at him this time*

Alec - Asmodeus... He is...Bane, right?

Isa - Are you saying that between Asmodeus and Magnus might be something?*she decided to behave like she doesn't know anything*

Alec - No... I don't know. At Asmodeus's house, everything was so familiar to me...Smell, things, photos, that atmosphere.*after a few seconds of silence*.
What is that bracelet?*he asked looking at her wrist*

Isa - Magnus thought it was a good idea not to use...*but she stopped*.

Alec - What?

Isa - Nothing... Continue about Magnus, you said something about him.

Alec - He is like a Déjà Vu to me... He said that he wants to talk with me about something... I could feel that he was scared...
And when we...*he stopped looking at Isa*

Isa - You what? Had sex? Alec is something normal. Talk to me without being ashamed of the subject. Okay?
You are my big bro.

Alec - I know... It's just... I feel that I love him... It's weird or wrong?

Isa - Not at all. *she answers smiling*. And I know he loves you too.
All you need to know is... it's a little hard for him to talk.

Alec - You know something...

Isa - I know enough to tell you that he loves you... My life changed overnight... I found things and I don't know how to...

Alec - What things? *he asked worried*

Isa - I found my mom, my weird uncle, and a grandfather. And me... You won't believe it...

Alec - Really?? Now?? And what about Cat??

Isa - Cat... My mother will not stay here. She will leave after...that.

Alec - Can I ask you something?*he asked and Isa nodded*. You are reading about soulmates or something like that... Do you think that if you find your soulmate, you will know? You will be able to feel that?