four

now playing
everything
kehlani — blue water road
————————  << | | >> ————————
0:00 - 3:28

game six

gabrielle

harley and gabrielle were in boston to support the team, and their boos.

they were staying at a hotel together and were getting settled in, unpacking their necessities.

"so, when we win, you think they're gonna make us go out with them tonight?" harley asked as she laid down in her bed.

"gp is definitely gonna make you go out with him but i hope jordan doesn't want me to go out with him." she zipped up her suitcase and sat down on her bed.

"why not? y'all would look so cute."

"i'd rather not get posted all over the internet. plus we haven't even officially gone out yet." she sighed.

"i get that. but when he does ask you out, are you gonna say yes?" harley smiled at her best friend.

gabrielle went quiet, not sure on how to answer the question.

"i'm just afraid of the internet. i don't get the attention he gets and i don't know if i'm prepared for that many eyes on me." she confessed, glad toget it off her chest.

"but..." harley trailed off, knowing there was more to it.

"but i really like him!" she whined as harley laughed.

"i knew it! why don't you just tell him that? i'm sure he'll understand." she shrugged and sat up against the headboard.

"i'll think about it." gabrielle scratched her head and bit her lip.

just as she was trying to not think about him, jordan called her.

"speak of the devil," she mumbled before answering the phone, "hello?"

"hey. i was just calling to make sure you got in safely." he spoke genuinely.

"aw he cares about me," she teased as he chuckled, "but yes i'm alive and well."

"good. harley there too?" he asked, clearing his throat.

"now you know she's here." she giggled, him laughing as well.

"i figured. what plans do you have for the day?"

"nothing...but i do want to talk to you in person whenever you're free." she nervously spoke.

"okay well i'll be free in like two hours." jordan was actually glad to see her.

"so i'll see you in two hours?" he said with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"yep. bye jp." she smiled at the sound of his voice.

"bye gabi." he said before hanging up.

(two hours later)

jordan met up with gabrielle at a cafe and got a table for them.