thirteen

now playing
luxurious (ft. slim thug)
gwen stefani — Love Angel Music Baby (The Remixes)
——————— << | | >> ———————
0:00                                                     - 4:22

omniscient

jordan and gary were sitting in jordan's living room while their girlfriends were out shopping.

"i just know we're about to be debt when they come back." gary spoke as jordan nodded his head in agreement, laughing.

being the gentlemen they were, they gave the girls their credit cards.

gary and harley had been in san francisco for three days and were supposed to leave tomorrow so they were getting in every last bit of quality time.

"i need your advice brother." jordan sighed and took a sip from his glass of water.

"talk to me man."

"how long did it take for you to know that you loved harley?" he nervously asked.

"well considering we had history before, not that long. i wanna say like three months in." he explained.

"damn. was not expecting that answer." jordan's eyes widened as he let out a breath of air.

"you think you love gabrielle?" gary couldn't help but smile when jordan blushed and ran a hand over his head.

"maybe."

"i hate to ruin this brotherly bonding moment but i told you so." gary teased him as they both laughed.

"yeah yeah. you don't think six months is too early to tell?" he scratched his head.

"there's not a set time frame on these types of things. when you know, you know."

"you sound like an old head right now bro." jordan laughed at how wise gary was.

"anyways, let me ask you this. do you see yourself having a future with her?"

jordan went silent for a moment. he'd be lying if he said he didn't dream about him and gabrielle getting married and having a little family.

"honestly...hell yeah." he chuckled and nodded.

"aww little JP's growing up. i'm happy for you man." he smiled and dapped him up.

"thank you bro. but how do i tell her?"

"i mean you could just blurt it out or make a grand gesture." he shrugged, laying back on the couch.

jordan nodded and started thinking of how he would go about telling her.

"don't overthink it though. knowing gabrielle, all you would have to do is take her to the beach and blurt it out." gary laughed.

"that's true." jordan chuckled.

meanwhile, at the mall...

"do you even have anything in your closet to go with that?" gabrielle giggled while harley was holding up a bright shirt.

"girl no! but i can find something in here." she winked and went to look around.