thirty-four

november 25, 2023 | omniscient

"hi uncle jordan!" canon waved before running off to go play. gabrielle was currently at the curry household, babysitting the children.

ayesha was out for the night as well as steph so she would have the task of taking care of the curry kids.

"hey canon." jordan chuckled as he brushed his hair, looking in the mirror.

"you look handsome." gabrielle smiled and bit her lip.

"thank you baby." he blushed slightly before smiling at her through the screen.

"well, go have fun and be safe please." she waved with a big smile on her face.

"i will. i love you." he spoke and turned out the light in his bathroom before walking towards his front door.

"i love you too." she blew him a kiss before hanging up and going to put the kids to bed.

jordan was going out with some of his teammates to a nearby club. it had been a while since he had free time so he was taking advantage of it.

"these wings are fucking fire." donte spoke as he took a bite of the hit wing in his hands.

"i need another drink or something. these shits hot." jordan wiped his hands with a napkin.

"go get me one too bro. my tongue starting to burn and we ain't got no more ice." donte put his wing down

"gotchu." he nodded and stood up, leaving the section.

jordan walked over to the bar and ordered himself a drink first.

"you're jordan poole right?" a female voice caught jordan's attention.

"yeah i am. and you are?" he turned around to face her.

"alana. alana oakley." she stuck out her hand for him to shake.

"your middle name doesn't happen to be marie does it?" he furrowed his brows as he shook her hand gently.

"it does actually." she smirked and slowly pulled her hand away.

"i've been seeing you in my comments and dms." he chuckled before running a hand over his head.

"i didn't think you checked that type of stuff." she giggled shyly, very obviously trying to flirt with him.

"i normally don't but every once in a while..." he shrugged and took a sip of his drink.

"oh so you're checking for me?" her eyebrows raised in shock.

"i ain't say all that." he laughed as she joined him, leaning closer to him.

"it sure does look like it." she bit her lip and smirked at him.

"y'all know her?" wiggs asked as he squinted, seeing a girl next to jordan.

"nah. she's a little too close to jordan though." steph furrowed his brows in confusion.

"aw hell nah. jordan!" donte yelled and waved him over, catching his attention.

"come here bro." klay curled his finger in a 'come here' motion.

"looks like that's my cue." he sighed and put his glass down.

"it's cool. it was nice meeting you in person jordan." she smiled seductively and waved him goodbye.

"you too alana." jordan flashed a smiled her way before walking away.

"and who the hell was that?" draymond asked the second jordan came back over to them.