five

omniscient

opening her eyes and being greeted with the bright sun, gabrielle stretched as she adjusted to her surroundings.

she had woken up in jordan's bed, who was passed out next to her, and got up to use the bathroom.

after partying their weekend away, the two ended up crashing at his place.

gabrielle sighed, seeing one of his cats had followed her into the bathroom.

"hi kai." she whispered, smiling at the pet. she finished her business and washed her hands, going to find some tylenol for her headache.

she took two of the pills and drank some water to wash them down.

she walked back into his bedroom and laid back down, cuddling into the blanket.

jordan felt her moving and turned over to face her. "good morning mr. poole." she giggled as she saw him open his eyes.

"what's up?" he sniffled, rubbing his eyes. "sleep good?" she asked, wiping the crust out of his eyes.

"mhm. you look pretty." he leaned back to get a better view of her.

"thank you. you sound...hot." she said, making both of them laugh.

"please tell me you're just as fucked up as i am right now." he groaned and face planted his pillow.

"hmm a little less since i took medicine but yes, i too am fucked up." she pat his shoulder.

"what time is it?"

gabrielle turned over to grab her phone and saw two notifications.

"it's 12:26 pm." she chuckled as he threw his arm around her waist. there goes those butterflies again, she thought.

he nodded and turned over, getting out of bed to get some water.

meanwhile, gabrielle went to check the notifications.

Tue, June 21, 10:45 AM

GABRIELLE

GIRL WAKE UP
Read 12:30 PM

yes harley?

GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

asleep
what is it?

uh check twitter babe

okay
brb
oh no

i know

i mean the good thing is that not everyone knows or thinks it's me

but people are gonna investigate and figure out that it's you