twenty-five

gabrielle

it was game 7 of the nba finals and the warriors were planning on taking it home at chase center against the bucks.

harley did keep her end of the deal, going to the first three games of the finals with gabrielle.

isabelle, gabrielle's mom, would be her date to this game. jordan also got the both of them courtside seats.

flash back

"i could just get you two tickets and then buy my own." gabrielle suggested as she ate a bag of chips.

"no no i want you and your mom to go together. i don't need to go honey." sean shook his head.

"but dad! i want you to come. at least to game one." she whined like a little girl.

"what's up y'all?" jordan smiled widely as he walked into the house.

"hey jordan." isabelle happily greeted him with a tight hug.

"jordan can you tell my dad to come to game one?" gabrielle asked as he walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"does he not wanna come?" he asked, chuckling. "no." gabrielle frowned as she looked at her dad.

"i want her and isabelle to go together." sean explained.

"how about all three of you come to game one, since it's a home game, and then you and your mom can come to the last game?" jordan suggested, "i mean harley supposed to come with you to three of them right?"

"yeah."

"so you, your mom and dad can go to game one right? then you and harley can come to games two, three, and four. then, if we get to game five, six or seven, you and your mom can go." he explained as he talked with his hands.

"you're such a genius." gabrielle hugged his waist and squeezed him tightly.

"i try i try."

"i get to use my season pass! yes!" isabelle did a little dance, making gabrielle smile.

"nah i'm getting you courtside." he spoke, pulling out his phone to make some business moves.

"what? oh jordan you don't have to do that." isabelle's eyes softened at his words.

"i know i don't have to but i want to." jordan explained sincerely.

"i love you." gabrielle smiled up at him

"i love you too." he chuckled and kissed her forehead before buying their tickets.

"well don't you look cute?" jordan smirked as he walked over to gabrielle.

"why thank you sir." she smiled, posing for him. she was wearing one of his jerseys, over a hoodie, with black shorts and thigh high boots.

"now since you're sitting court side, i can hear all the shit you talk." he hugged her small frame.

"i don't talk shit i just call you out when you don't act right." she poked his chest with her pointer finger.

"yeah yeah." he waved her off.

"i'll be cheering loudly just so you can hear me." she winked playfully.

"good." he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"what's wrong?" gabrielle could sense that something was bothering him.