twenty-four

omniscient

"harley if you don't bring your ass on!" gabrielle yelled as she stood by her front door.

"i'm coming!" harley quickly spritzed her perfume on and ran out of gabrielle's bedroom.

harley was in town for the playoffs and was staying with gabrielle. the warriors were up 3-2 against the suns and were hoping to win it all at home.

the two of them drove to chase center and went inside, going to find their seats.

"hello there ladies." gabrielle smiled and sat down next to ayesha. "hey gabi!" canon jumped out of his seat, running towards gabrielle.

"hey canon! how are you?" she smiled and picked him up, sitting him in her lap.

"good!"  he excitedly spoke as he played with the jewelry on her hands.

jordan, who was on the court with the rest of his team, found gabrielle in the stands and watched their interaction.

"poole!" steve yelled, seeing him far away from the team huddle.

"POOLE!" the whole team yelled since he didn't turn around the first time.

"huh?" jordan turned around, very confused. "we know she's beautiful but we got a game to play brother." klay wrapped his arm around his shoulder. 

jordan blushed and shook his head, walking towards the huddle.

shortly after the team huddle, the game started. the suns had got off to a good start with devin booker getting hot early.

at the end of the first quarter, jordan hit a much needed three to tie the score at 31. that same three motivated the team and ended up propelling them up by 10 points in the second.

steph was being guarded by chris paul while jordan was being guarded by devin booker.

draymond was occupied with deandre ayton in the paint and wiggs had damion, with klay on mikal bridges.

steph was handling the ball well and tried to get a three off, but it was too strong and bounced off the rim.

draymond was quick to get the rebound and passed the ball to jordan, who was now being guarded by chris paul.

"make something shake poole." gabrielle bit her lip, shifting her eyes between the shot clock and jordan.

although people rarely see it, gabrielle gets really into the game. jordan would always tease her and say how she reminded him of her dad when he watches games.

he saw a chance to shoot a three and he took it, making the arena erupt in cheers.

"nice." she nodded and clapped, trying to keep her cool. she tended to get anxious when it came to games.

"girl are you the coach?" harley snickered, referring to the stern look on her face.

"hush." gabrielle laughed and continued to watch the game.

the warriors had held their lead throughout the rest of the second quarter before going to halftime.

"so, when are you and jordan getting married?" riley asked, catching her way off guard.

"we haven't even been together a year yet riley slow your roll." gabrielle chuckled and looked down at her.

"i'm just trying to make sure i'll be available." she explained, checking her nails.

"oh because you have such a busy schedule right?" gabrielle sarcastically said, even though riley was being serious.

"exactly." the girl nodded and placed her hand on top of gabrielle's, patting it gently.