fifteen

now playing
ivy
frank ocean — blonde
——————— << | | >> ———————
0:00                                                       - 4:09

december 31 - 10:30 pm | omniscient

the entirety of the golden state warriors were gathered in the curry household, along with their wives and girlfriends.

they were going to be celebrating the new year all together and some familiar faces came to join the fun.

"juanieee!" gabrielle squealed as she ran up to her best friend. "i missed you so much kid." he smiled and rocked them back and forth.

"i missed you too. now move so i can hug your girlfriend." she pushed him out of the way and made her way towards audi.

"hiii!" gabrielle smiled and hugged the girl tightly. "hey! i missed your face so bad." audi held onto her face.

"you didn't miss me enough to make that six hour drive though." gabrielle raised a brow at her as she laughed.

"you damn right! unless you paying for my gas, i won't be seeing you anytime soon." she spoke, making the both of them laugh.

juan went around to greet his old teammates and found jordan. "what's up man?" he smiled and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"hey twin." jordan turned around and dapped him up. as they were making conversation, gabrielle walked over to them, making jordan smile.

"hey." he smirked and looked down at her lovingly.

"hi. what are you doing?"

"oh nah. i'm not about to be third wheeling. enjoy each other love birds!" juan shook his head and ran off to find his girlfriend.

"so, what are your new year's resolutions?" she sat down at the dinner table as jordan joined her, sitting in a seat next to her.

"i want to be better with expressing my feelings more. i of course want to continue to work on my craft and have a great rest of the season.

and i want to be a better man for my family and for you." he finished with a big smile on his face.

"aww! i'll hold you to those things then bubba." she smiled and pointed at him, winking.

"okay. your turn."

"i think i want to get better at taking time for myself. i feel like i get caught in work and don't make time for me so i want to work on that." she started.

"yeah you do." he chuckled as her face dropped.

"let me finish before you give input damn!" she smacked his arm playfully.

"i'm sorry baby. continue." he smirked and placed his hand on her thigh.

"i also want to work on expressing my feelings as well. and i too want to be a better woman for my family and for you." she finished, nodding her head.

"good! i will also hold you to those things."

"okay. let's go dance!" gabrielle jumped out of her seat at the sounds of michael jackson filled her ears and dragged her boyfriend to the dance floor.

—————————————————————

as the new year began creeping up, jordan started to get nervous. he responded to some important texts before checking the time, seeing that it was 11:40.