nineteen

omniscient

"let's have some fun then." gabrielle smiled and jordan kissed her lips passionately.

he ran his hands up and down her thighs, causing goosebumps to form along her skin.

"are you sure you wanna do this?" he pulled away briefly to look at her. "i'm more than sure." she spoke, making him smile.

"okay." he nodded and hooked his finger through her underwear, pulling them down.

jordan got down on both knees and scrunched her dress up her thighs, kissing the inside of them.

he smirked as she gasped the second his lips met her core. he sensually licked between her folds, making sure to give attention to her clit by rubbing it with his thumb.

"baby." gabrielle moaned, throwing her head back against the mirror.

he sucked her clit as she arched her back off the sink, tightly gripping the back of his head.

he chuckled against her and lifted his head up, going to kiss her upper lips.

jordan slipped his fingers inside of her folds as she gasped at the feeling.

she gripped his wrist out of instinct, catching him off guard. "you okay?" he asked, slowly removing his fingers.

"yeah. keep going please." she begged and he granted her wish. his ego was definitely being boosted in this moment.

all it took was jordan hitting her g-spot repeatedly for her to squeal, "i'm about to cum!"

"go ahead baby. let it out." he encouraged with a smile on his face as she released all over fingers.

jordan pulled his fingers out and went to lick them. "you're a fucking freak." her eyebrows raised at his actions, making him laugh.

he started to unbuckle his belt and gabrielle was staring, very hard. i mean could you blame her?

"you know it's rude to stare baby girl." he smirked, gripping her chin in his hand and holding very intense eye contact.

"can't help it." she giggled and gripped his collar, pulling him closer to her body.

he smiled and quickly pecked her lips before grabbing the condom out of his pants pocket, pulling his boxers down.

"oh so you came prepared?" gabrielle smirked, making him laugh. "maybe." jordan shrugged as she unbuttoned his shirt while he slid the condom onto his length.

"you ready?" he asked as she nodded her head eagerly. he chuckled and slipped inside her.

"oh my gosh." she gasped and gripped his shoulder tightly. let's just say she wasn't expecting that...

he held onto her hips and started moving at a slow pace. while waiting for her to adjust, jordan kissed at her neck.

"jordan.." she moaned, running her hand under his shirt. "what is it baby?" he looked up at her.

"go faster please." she begged, making his eyes widened in shock, "are you sure?"

"mhm. i can handle it." she smiled at him as he nodded and moved faster.

"oh shit." she tried to put a hand on his chest to slow him down, but he pushed it away. oh?

"i thought you could handle it baby girl?" he teased as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

gabrielle clawed at his back as a response considering the fact that he was fucking her senseless.

"gabrielle..." jordan trailed off and gripped her throat, "i asked you a question." he leaned down and placed his forehead on top of hers.

"you can handle it right?" he asked as she looked into his eyes. "yes." she spoke, nodding her head.

he smirked and continued thrusting deeply into her. the both of them knew he was hitting a spot and that she'd releasing soon.

"jordan please." she whined, holding onto his arm tightly. he loosened the hand that was around her throat.

"i know baby. wait for me." he grunted and rubbed her thigh as he slowed down his thrusts.

"i can't."

"let it go ma." he said and like clockwork, her legs began to shake. he released shortly after and pulled out, wiping his forehead sweat.

"you good baby?" jordan asked, caressing the skin of her thighs. "mhm." gabrielle nodded as she tried to catch her breath.

the two of them sat in silence, panting and staring at each other. they bursted out laughing after a while and gabrielle went to put her dress back on.

"uh uh. we're not done yet." he removed her hand from the strap of her dress and kissed her lips.

this is gonna be a long night...

—————————————————————

jordan woke up with gabrielle in his arms, her head on his chest. he smiled and kissed her forehead before going to get out of bed.

"wait." she groaned, reaching out to grab his arm.

"i need to take a shower baby." he chuckled and kissed the back of her hand. "wait for me." she pouted, sitting up.

jordan got up and went to brush his teeth while waiting for her.

"good morning." gabrielle yawned as she walked into the bathroom, hugging his back.

"good morning beautiful." he smiled and pulled her to his side, staring at her.

"what?" she rubbed her eye looking up at him. "you sleep good?" he asked with a big smirk on his face.

"very funny." she glared at him, making him laugh.

he grabbed a towel for himself and turned the shower on while she brushed her teeth.

"did you unpack my stuff?" she asked, wiping her mouth with a towel.

"only the stuff you shower with. now come on." he waved her over with a smile. she shook her head laughing and joined him in the shower.

"thank you for asking if i was okay yesterday." gabrielle spoke, rinsing the soap off of her body under the shower head.

"i love you too much to make you do something you don't wanna do." jordan wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed at her neck.

"you have such a way with words poole." she turned around in his arms and hugged his neck.

"so i've been told." he smirked as she laughed. "i love you." she laid her head on his shoulder, making him smile.

"i love you more." he kissed her forehead gently.

mya's quick minute
🫣
definitely feel like we should pray after that
anywho

comment your birthdays!!