ten

@JaMorant
aye y'all tell JP to keep his hands to himself on the court or imma have to put my hands on his girl 🤣

2.3K Replies 8.9K Likes

omniscient

"i don't know who the hell he thinks he is but he don't need to be talking about you if his beef is with jordan." harley yelled over the phone.

a few days ago, a certain point guard for the memphis grizzlies had a few choice words for jordan and gabrielle on twitter.

tonight, the two would be playing each other.

"yeah i know. i don't even know him which is even crazier." she chuckled as she finished doing her makeup.

"you better tell me if he tries anything tonight." harley warned, making gabrielle laugh.

even though she was 634.6 miles away, she was gonna fight for her best friend.

"i will but i highly doubt you'll be the one to handle it." gabrielle spoke, referring to her boyfriend.

"oh you right! jordan definitely know how to fight."

"he's not gonna fight him over me." she laughed. if only she knew...

"we'll see. have fun though. i love you."

"i love you too. bye." gabrielle spoke before hanging and going to find an outfit.

————————————————————

it was now the third quarter and the warriors were up by 10.

ja and jordan had been going at it the whole game, nitpicking with each other every now and again.

gabrielle could tell jordan was getting pissed off and it was only a matter of time before he'd explode.

it was warriors ball and jordan was bringing it up the floor, with jaren jackson jr. guarding him

he couldn't get a good luck due to the great defense jaren was playing so he passed the ball to wiggs.

jordan moved to the left side of the floor  and saw a clear line to the rim and begged for the ball.

wiggs passed it back to him and he made a run for it, trying to get a layup.

ja, on the other hand, saw this coming and went chasing after him, blocking his shot.

however, he shoved jordan in the process. very hard.

"oh shit." gabrielle mumbled, seeing jordan laying on his back on the floor.

ja felt pretty bold in this moment and thought it would be good idea to stand over him.

"does gabrielle fuck with brown skins?" he smirked and jordan immediately saw red.

he jumped up at his words and pushed ja. "what the fuck you just say?!" jordan went to punch him but draymond quickly held him back.