twenty-nine

now playing
love to dream
doja cat — planet her
——————— << | | >> ———————
0:00 - 3:37

omniscient

it had been four days since jordan and gabrielle had touched down in croatia and it was safe to say they were having the time of their lives.

the two of them had been sightseeing, to the beach, snorkeling and so much more.

they even went wine tasting, which was very interesting...

flash back

"this tastes amazing. did you try this one?" jordan dramatically asked after taking a sip of his wine.

"no...but i think you've had enough to drink." gabrielle chuckled and removed the glass from his hand.

"noooo! just one more." he whined and tried to grab for the glass, which had already been taken by the bartender.

"no jordan. we're going back to the airbnb." she spoke as she grabbed her bag and thanked the workers.

"you're no fun gabrielle." he huffed as they walked out of the winery.

"i'm sorry baby but i don't need you wine drunk." she sighed and rubbed his back.

"i'm hungry." he huffed as they passed by a restaurant.

"what do you want to eat?" she asked, running a hand through her hair.

"you." he slurred with a huge smirk on his face.

"sir..." gabrielle looked down at the ground and shook her head in disbelief.

"i'm serious." he attempted to look at her with a straight face.

"maybe when you sober up honey." she pat his chest while giggling a little.

"i'm sober now! look!" he exclaimed and attempted to walk along the line on the road.

he almost fell into a ditch, but gabrielle caught him just in time.

"you're sober huh?" she looked up at him, firmly holding onto his torso to keep him upright.

"okay so maybe i'm a little tipsy." he admitted and scratched his head.

"come on poole." she shook her head and laughed.

the couple was currently on a yacht, eating lunch together.

"but if you had to pick one, what would you choose?" jordan asked as he took a bite out of his pasta.

"okay so i've always loved dogs and despised cats." gabrielle began explaining.

"despised is a strong word." he furrowed his eyebrows down while sticking his fork into his food.

"but then i met kota and kai and now i love them." she finished, talking with her hands.

"mmm." he nodded his head, finding it cute how she was going out of her way to explain this.

"so i can't just choose one or the other. i love both." she finished as she wiped her hands.

"i'll let you have that one since you hyped up kota and kai." he chuckled, taking a sip of his champagne.

"thank you." she smiled widely at him.

"okay now...whenever we have children—" he changed the subject, catching gabrielle off guard completely.