twenty-eight

now playing
CYANIDE
daniel caesar — CASE STUDY 01
——————— << | | >> ————————
0:00 -3:15

omniscient

"come on sleepyhead." jordan rubbed gabrielle's back as he turned off his alarm.

"noooo." she groaned and pulled the covers over her head. the two of them were set to head to croatia to celebrate jordan's birthday, championship and their anniversary.

"baby if you wanna make it to croatia, you gotta get up."

"i just wanna sleep." she whined, sinking further into his bed.

"gabrielle if i gotta drag you out of this bed, we gon' have some problems." he warned, yanking the covers off her head.

"we already have a problem with you waking me up." she mumbled under her breath.

"what was that?" he furrowed his brows, getting in her face.

"nothing. i'm getting up." she pushed his face away and sat up in bed.

"good." he spoke before getting out of bed and walking into his bathroom.

she stared at his bare back through the door of the bathroom. if she wasn't so mad at him for waking her up, she'd be jumping his bones.

"i see you staring at me gabrielle." he smirked as he brushed his teeth.

"no shit sherlock." she glared at him as he stuck his tongue out at her through the mirror.

in turn, she flipped him off, making his jaw drop. he finished brushing his teeth and walked over to her.

"i don't know who put a stick up your ass this morning but we not doing that today gabrielle." he warned, towering over her with his hands on his hips.

"i'm sorry." she was taken aback by his dominance, especially this early in the morning.

"come here." he held out his hand for her to take. he pulled her out of bed and threw her over his shoulder, walking into the bathroom.

"what's wrong?" he placed her on the counter and stood in between her legs.

"i'm sleepy and i wanna go back to sleep jordan." she frowned and rubbed her eye.

"i'm sorry baby but you can sleep on the plane." he rubbed the top of her thighs with his hands.

"i hope so." she sighed and leaned back on the counter.

"how about you get ready while go make you breakfast?"

"you? making food?" her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"don't act like i can't cook." he smacked his lips at her.

"i'm just saying it's too early to be burning down the house." she held her hands up in defense.

"i burn cookies one time and you think i can't be trusted in MY kitchen." he glared at her.

"well..." she avoided eye contact, smirking.

"go get ready and if you smell smoke, call the fire department." he pat her leg before running off into his kitchen.

"okay." she laughed and hopped off the counter, turning on his shower.

while she washed her body, jordan started cooking breakfast for them. shockingly enough, he did not burn the house down.

"okay chef poole! i see the house is still standing." she clapped as she walked into the kitchen, seeing it in one piece.