seven

now playing
fashion killa
A$AP ROCKY — LONG.LIVE.A$AP
——————— <<  | |  >>  ———————
0:00 - 3:56

gabrielle

gabrielle woke up to a knock on her door and got out of bed to open it.

"flowers for gabrielle?" a delivery guy asked with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"that's me. thank you!" she smiled and took the flowers from him.

"you're welcome. have a good day!" he waved before walking away.

"you too!" she yelled, closing her door and putting the flowers on her kitchen counter.

and who could these be from?

it was a bouquet of white roses, her favorite flowers. there was a card attached to the vase and she grabbed it.

"happy birthday rose (get it?). i'm just playing, happy birthday gabrielle." she read the note out loud.

"this is definitely jordan." she laughed and continued to read the note.

"you are so beautiful and kind and i hope that you never change. i hope you have an amazing day because you deserve it. love, the one and only JP3."

"he is too cute." she pouted and put the note down and went to grab her phone.

she disregarded the many notifications she had on her lock screen and immediately called jordan.

"good morning birthday girl." he cheerfully spoke as he answered.

"hi. i just got these flowers from a JP3. that name ring any bells?" she sarcastically spoke.

"mmm...i can't think of anyone by that name. sorry baby girl." he decided to play along.

"darn. whoever they are left a very sweet note and i wanted to thank them." she smiled, emphasizing the word 'they.'

"damn that's really unfortunate for them." he sighed, scratching his head.

a silence had settled between them but was quickly interrupted when they both bursted out laughing.

"okay but did you like them? and the note?" jordan asked seriously.

"yes i did. how'd you know white roses were my favorites?" she questioned as she stared at the flowers. she had never mentioned that to him.

"i have my sources." she could hear the smirk on his face through the phone.

"hmm well thank you." gabrielle giggled and went to put the flowers in a water.

"you have any exciting plans for the day?" he asked, intrigued.

"i have a brunch to go to at 11 but other than that i have nothing to do." she sighed, walking into her bedroom.

"well i hope you have fun at brunch. i'll see you later yeah?"

"mhm. goodbye mr. poole." she chuckled.

"happy birthday mrs. white."

"thank you." she blushed and hung up. she then decided to respond to all of the birthday wishes she had gotten.

and so, gabrielle got ready for the day. harley had sent her the address to the restaurant and she drove there.

"happy birthday!" the girls screamed as she walked to the table.