Chapter-1: When I Needed You

I hear my cellphone go off. Slowly I begin to open my eyes and rub them with one hand while trying to grab my phone with the other. After unlocking my phone with my fingerprint I see a message from Alicia. It states "Hey Jake.. when you get this please respond.." Letting out a massive sigh I put my phone back on the table and sit up in bed. Rubbing my face I make my way to the bathroom. I live in my parents old house that was awarded to me after they died.. I have a little sister named Emerald she is 10.. I took full custody of her when I turned 18 proved I could take care of her because after my parents died I was 15 and they took her away from me. I saved up money for three years and won her back in a major court case.. Although it took all my savings to pay the lawyers I still am happy she is still in my life... well sort of.. she's currently in the hospital and has been for the past three months.. she has an illness that's currently undisclosed.. I work to pay her medical bills while the state and my parents inheritance pay for the amenities of the house and all the bills. I turn on the bathroom light and look in the mirror. I am a 5'10 brown skinned man with light brown eyes and short wavy black hair with blond highlights, I have a good build because off the heavy weight lifting I did in high school. I don't quite have a six back yet but I'd say its pretty close.

My little sister is a white skinned little girl with Forest green eyes and long light brown hair that goes down to her upper back, She has a birth mark on her lower leg just below her kneecap

My little sister is a white skinned little girl with Forest green eyes and long light brown hair that goes down to her upper back, She has a birth mark on her lower leg just below her kneecap... She must weigh 75 pounds I swear she is a twig.

Alicia is a beautiful white skinned girl with long dark hair with auburn highlights

Alicia is a beautiful white skinned girl with long dark hair with auburn highlights.. she has light brown eyes, I believe she is 5'7 but don't quote me on that, she always took good care of her body and her metabolism must be at a all time high.