Chapter 12: Silk and Honey

So, I was interrupted with the fanfics, AGAIN and had to wait 'till the next day AGAIN. I write these on a different document then copy/paste it in here but it needs some editing after I do that(indents/tab, bold/italics, enter, ect.) So yeah... I seriously get so mad when this happens because they just come to where I am and say "I need the laptop," which means I might be lucky with five minutes with it after the say that. Urg! Why does it always happen to me?!... I'm just not even going to say any more...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a silence for a few seconds, then Miku walked on the stage to where all the spotlights met in a circle that was just big enough for her to spin in a circle and not let her foot touch the darkness. She started singing just as the music came on.

"Sekai de ichiban ohime sama, souiu atsukai kokoro e te~~ yo ne?(The number one princess in the world so make sure you know by heart how to treat me~~, got it?)" She sung. This was 'World is Mine', the song that really boosted Hastune Miku's popularity and got her really well-known in Japan and now, all around the world. It was the perfect song to start it off and the crowd yelled out some of the words. After Miku finished that song she sung 'Love is War','Popipo(Vegetable Juice)' and even 'Snow Fairy Story'. Then she sung a few new songs never heard by anyone before titled, 'We Are Pop Candy', 'Ievan Polkka' and 'No Thank You'.

"Encore, Encore," The crowd cried as Miku gave her final bow. She walked behind the spring green curtains that matched her hair color, but the crowd only got louder in their chanting, "Encore! Encore!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miku heard the crowd yelling at the top of their lungs for an encore. Of course, she was going to give them what they wanted, but the problem was what song to do and she couldn't focus with all the noise around her.

"What about this song?" said the band's drummer over the noise, "Everyone will love it!" (*- it's really hard to explain, but there's real people playing music at live vocaloid concerts. You can sometimes see them on video- their right next to the stage) Miku nodded and loudly answered back,

"Good idea, Kaito." she walked back on stage and the crowd roared with excitement. After a minute, they quieted down and the song started.

"La la la la la la la, la la la la la! La la la la la~" Miku sung, "Asa me ga samete massaki ni omoiukabu kimi no koto omoikitte maegami wo kitta 'doushita no?' tte kikaretakute PINKU no SUKAATO ohana no kamikazari sashite dekakeru no kyou no watashi wa kawaii no yo!(I wake up in the morning and immediately I start to think of you. I decided to cut my bangs just to hear you say, 'What happened?' A pink skirt and a flower barrette, I'll show you how cute I can be today!)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Len smiled as Miku sung 'Melt', his favorite song, more beautifully than ever. He no longer cared that he lied to his mother, it was worth it to hear Miku in person sing it. Everything was perfect. Rin glanced at Len and couldn't help smiling at the boy who was beaming more than ever before and noticed Rana and Gumi also had smiles on their faces, but smaller, cuter ones. The three were all looking at Miku, as if she was the only thing in the world, Rin noticed. Her voice was like both silk and honey, both soft, amazing and beautiful at the same time. But when the song ended... Everything changed.