Extra Scene

Wow, I actually finished this! In case you didn't know, I have been working on this for just over a year now. I actually came to Wattpad to write this book somewhere. I'm really proud of myself too. Now since you reached the end too, I will add a 'deleted scene' just to answer some questions. Notice how I said 'deleted scene' not 'deleted chapter'. . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Len stared at his bathroom mirror. seeing through himself, he asked himself why he was invisible, to the mirror that is. He looked closer at the object. Then he straightened up. Slowly, he raised his hand to the glass and to his surprise, the glass acted like water, allowing him to go through it. However, it didn't feel like water, or any other liquid substance for that matter. He removed his hand and suddenly, his hand felt kind of tingly. He smiled, liking the feeling. He heard the door open and turned to meet his mother's gaze. She walked to him and lifted him off the ground.

"You little rat, I told you not to touch that!" she screamed, throwing him into the mirror. The mirror swallowed him like a liquid. Taking a hammer, his mother hit the glass, breaking the mirror and Len's only exit.