CH 10: "Happier"

Nixx awoken and saw both Loona and Blitz were still asleep. He decided to do something he had never done before. Prepare them breakfast. He did pretty well. Being intelligent and having telekinetic powers he actually was able to make chocolate chip pancakes. They turned out ok. He assumed that was the best thing he could make for Loona and Blitz. Now that the Super Human (Artimis) was gone. It gave Nixx a sense of peace and comfort. Then, why did he still worry that there was something he was missing. Something that was bothering him.

Nevermind, he was glad it was over. That Shithead was way the fuck out some where in Space and there was a chance he would never build enough strength to break out of the cable. So Nixx seemed to be relaxed. He finished, and pretty much got everything set up. Loona had woken up and was coming down the stairs. She sniffed the air as it smelled good. She wondered if Blitz had woken up to make breakfast again but was then caught by surprise when she saw it was Nixx who had done it. She was amazed. "Nixx. Did you make breakfast?"

Nixx: [Yeah. Never done it before so I decided to give it a try. It turned out pretty decent.]

Loona sat down and tried the pancakes and she was amazed how good they were. She said "Wow Nixx. They taste great!" Nixx replies [Are you sure?]
Loona says "Possibly the best Chocolate Chip Pancakes I ever tasted!"

Nixx: [Really? I just threw the ingredients in there and mixed them. I guess cooking might become my new attributes.]

Blitz then came down and said "Smells good down here who cooked!?"

Loona: "Nixx did. He made Chocolate Chip Pancakes."

Blitz: "Really? Nixx you can cook to?"

Nixx: [Well, I decided to give it a try.]

Blitz sat down and tried them. "Damn! These are delicious!" He took another bite, Blitz couldn't believe it. "Nixx! You made these!?" Nixx replies [Yeah. Just threw the ingredients together and there you go.]

Blitz: "Well there really fucking good!

Nixx: [Ah it was nothing. Glad you like them.]

Nixx then took out a bottle of Whiskey and poured himself a glass. He then actually drank it like normal instead of licking it up. He was using his telekinesis more than usual. Loona finally says "So. Now that we got rid of that, well.... you know who. What now?"

Blitz: "What do you mean what now? We can now get back to what we do best. Kicking ass and taking names! Besides we have been falling behind since that Fuckface distracted us!"

Loona: "I should have known that. Oh well having him gone brings me a lot of comfort."

Nixx: [You and me both Loona.]

After breakfast they soon went out towards the IMP HQ. Blitz got a notification from Elliot stating that he had personal buisness to take care of so he was not going to be attending. Pretty much Elliot did what his purpose was. Help get rid of that huge thorn in their side. And a creepy stalker that was watching their every move. It didn't matter anymore, it was over. They soon got to the Office Building and Loona got out and Nixx followed.

Loona decided to drop by Verosikas Office and see how she was doing. As Her and Nixx got there they were actually surprised and pleased to see Verosika had indeed recovered and was back up and talking with the others. Loona came in and said "Glad to see you up and going again Verosika!"

Verosika: "Yeah. I just needed a lot of rest."

Loona: "That was really scary. What happened to you. I am really sorry."

Verosika: "Its.... ok... I just won't go to the Living World for a while."

Nixx: [You won't have to worry about the one who raped you. He is gone.]