more of that weird AU-

So, remember that silly little hell AU I made, with the US as the main character? Yeah?
Well guess what, I've got more designs and I'm about to show you another one, more... hell-ish one ._.
Aka, instead of a Fallen angel, like America, a natural resident of hell, demon if you will

Yep, it's BritainOne of the countries to represent a sin; in his case, Greed

Yep, it's Britain
One of the countries to represent a sin; in his case, Greed

And lucky him, Greed is also one of the 9 Circles of Hell, so guess where that man resides :))))

Also, I seem unable to let go of pairing up the concepts of "the UK" and "some aquatic animal (usually octopus)", so I'll just keep up the theme :)
Afterall, the reason I chose to make that his aspect in the first place was anti-British propaganda which would depict Britain as an octopus/Kraken that reaches out for its colonies, which I find very fitting for Greed ._.

And just to clear this up, Greed only ever can be felt when it comes to material belongings. You can't be greedy for a concept, such as love, power, friendship or pain, it has to be a THING. Most often that thing would be money, but really, as long as it's an actually existing object, you can be greedy for it. That's the main thing that differentiates Greed from Envy and Gluttony, which both, too, are about gaining something and not being satisfied by it- Envy and Gluttony don't have to be only about objects, Greed is limited to that.

Amazing, you learn something new every day :)

Btw, these designs were supposed to be done quickly and just be some sketches, but my brain focused for 4 hours on those octopus arms alone and I almost lost my mind whilst drawing them, but I think they came out well enough- ._.

Anyways, bye, if you have a question, or if you can't read something in the picture, just ask, I'll be happy to tell you ^^