03// the full moon

Skye's p.o.v

I was correct when I assumed Liam would think I was paranoid. as soon as I told him what I had heard, he laughed at me. LITERALLY LAUGHED. for about five minutes straight. when he stopped laughing I 'lightly' punched him in the stomach, which was when I started to laugh.

I watched as 'Kira' walked down the steps, tripping over the last one. but not surprising, she was wearing the death contraptions girls call 'heels', which I swore never to wear. I'm fine with my cleats and just my regular sneakers.

My brother hurried over to the junior who had just fallen. he helped her up. when she regained her balance she asked, "so my friend is throwing a party this weekend, I was wondering if you wanted to go". Liam nodded, dumbly. "great, tell Skye she's invited too." She walked away as fast she could in her heels.

I rolled my eyes and left my locker to talk to Liam.

"I am not going to that party" "yes, you are!" "No I'm not!" We'd been arguing for the last twenty minutes about me going to the party. I had absolutely no reason or want to go.

But Liam always found a way to get what he wants. "come on Skye! It'll be fun" now he was practically begging. "drunk teenage boys, so much fun." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going and that is final!"

(The 'party')

I sighed as I got in The back seat if Kira's car. Liam had talked me into going, he told me that if when we got there and it was just Scott and his friends he'd admit that I was better at lacrosse then him. I couldn't pass up that opportunity.

"Can you turn the music down?" Me as Liam asked in sync. the music was really loud, except it didn't seem to faze the black haired junior that was driving. "turn the music up?" She asked turning up the volume.

Me and Liam covered our ears as the music was practically blaring. Luckily we had got there soon after.

"Where is everyone? I thought you said this was a party" Liam said as we pulled up to the giant lake house. he looked back at me and have me a slightly worried look.

"It is, everyone else is just late. and we're early" she said leading us into the lake house.

When we walked into the lake house he stood behind us an blocked our way out.

"Sorry" she said quietly.

I looked at all the juniors that were all friends with Scott and Stiles. And then to Scott and Stiles, who looked a little nervous.

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at them.

"We want to explain somethings" Scott said as he started to explain the world of supernatural things and creatures.

After they had finished speaking I have Liam an 'I seriously hope you don't believe this BS' look, and he slightly nodded.

"Werecoyote?" I asked, pointing to Malia, who nodded.

"Banshee?" Liam asked, pointing to the strawberry blonde, Lydia.

"Fox?" I asked, pointing towards Kira.

"Actually kitsune, but fox works too" she said.

And then me and Liam faces Stiles. "what are you?" we asked in sync.

"I used to be possesed by an evil spirit, I was very evil"

"What are you now?"

"Im... better now"

I rolled my eyes. "and you two will be changing, shifting. your already starting to feel something, aren't you." Scott said.

Me and Liam nodded. "I feel..." Liam started. "like we're surrounded by a bunch if psychotic nutjobs!" I finished.
When I was about to walk towards the door, a loud (or at least to me and Liam) noise came from outside, and headlights filled the room.

"Did you tell anyone about the party?" Lydia asked.

Me and Liam nodded. "I told Violet" I said. "and I told mason" Liam said.

"And they told everyone" we said in sync.

"What are we going to do?" Lydia asked.

"who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?" Stiles asked.

"me, duh" she paused. "fine, just get them to the basement"

Liam and me were pushed towards the stairs, and soon down them.

The truth was, I did feel different. like an animal, like a monster.

When we got down there I could feel myself changing, but I didn't know into what.

I watched out if the corner of my eye Liam changed into a werewolf with vibrant yellow eyes, who suddenly charged at Scott. but soon was hit and knocked out with a boat oar.

I looked down at my hands, they weren't the same color as Liam's were. they weren't just regular skin color... they were white with black spots.

They chained me and Liam inside what looked like a boat shed.

"What is she?" Kira asked. Scott looked worried, "I don't know" he sighed. "I've never seen anyone have white skin. all I know is that she's definitely not a werewolf, I've also never seen something with purple eyes. I have no idea what it means"

I pulled on the chains, unable to get out. but lucky for Liam, after he woke up pulled on his chains hard enough to break them.

Soon after, running past Scott, and jumping out the window.

While I sat there pulling and tugging on the chains as I growled and let out monstrous roars. At that moment I kinda wanted to feel Scott's bones crush beneath my fingers, and feel the life form leave his body.

Scott only seemed slightly affected at my monstrous behavior.

Throughout the night Scott went after Liam, who was running through the woods. somehow, Scott convince Liam
That he wasn't a monster.

Scott got Liam back to the boat house, and chained him back up.

After awhile the full moon passed, an I passed out still chained up on the floor.

It had been a very long night, and I didn't think tomorrow would be any easier.

[not edited]