11// secret relationships

Brett's p.o.v

I think I am changing. I think that she is my type. I think that she's not just another hot girl that I can date and then get rid of. I think I like her.

Actually I think I might have feelings that are deeper then just liking her, I think I love her.

I think I love my worst enemy's sister.

I think I love Skye Dunbar.

Skye's p.o.v

Me and Liam had just got back from a pack meeting.

They had talked about the dead poll, like always. They were also talking about how all the cipher keys had been dead friends of theirs. Allison who loved scott, and Scott loved. and Aiden who had been in a somewhat relationship with lydia, but was killed when he risked his life to save them from the Oni & nogitsune.

They had explained to me and Liam what had happened before that. Aiden had been part of an Alpha pack who had been trying to kill them. Aiden and his twin brother had been alphas and able to fuse together, to make one giant alpha until the darach, who had been one of their teachers, somehow took that power away from them. making both of them omegas. and every one knows Omegas are the lone wolves, the bitches.

After the pack meeting, and me and Liam got home. I decided to go for a walk, a walk to my secret hideout. my thinking spot.

Okay, so it wasn't much, it's a deserted place in the woods. somewhat bear the cliff where you can see the whole town.

My thinking place is where I usually go to be free, get away from all the people, I used to go to forget about how much I hated Brett.

My think place was in a tree, well it's was a treehouse that was somewhat high up in a tree.

It usually took me a few minutes to climb up to, but I didn't mind.

In my thinking place I had a few books, notebooks, pencils, rocks, a few drawings I had hung on the walls, a CD player (which I always bring, I didn't leave it in there), and a couple CDs.

I was now drawing, I don't really know what it'll turn out to be. I just letting my hands move the pencil swiftly across the paper, not even realizing that I'm not even think of my picture.

As I work on my drawling I quietly start I him one of my favorite songs, Wasted by MKTO. Before I know it I'm singing it.

"I wonder if I will ever find someone to full me up inside. Someone to kiss my fears away, if I believed in God I'd pray, to God I'd pray. Am I crazy to think that I could be in love when it all ends up wasted, it all ends up wasted. If give you my heart, but I'd just f*ck it up. and we'd end up wasted, we'd end up wasted. la la la la la la la la la.

Oooooh. yeah, we'd end up wasted."

By the time I had stopped singing, I had also finished drawing my picture. I was a little shocked when I saw what I saw, well more like who. I had drawn Brett.

"Hey!" Someone yelled fro below the tree.

I couldn't help but let out a small yelp, being caught off guard.

I slowly moved over to the side of the tree. when I looked over the side I saw Brett looking up at me, smiling, an actual smile.

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"I followed the sound of one of my favorite songs. you know werewolf hearing" he said, pointing to his ears.

I slightly laughed. "you like MKTO?"