20//Epilouge

Skye's p.o.v

I woke up in an unknown van.

I didn't understand why but my whole body hurt, especially my head and throat.

I slowly sat up and look around, I saw a few people outside.

I could hear their unknown voices.

Where ever I was looked like a church in a dessert.

There was also a short brown haired boy. He was wearing a grey and red shirt. He seemed to be sleeping.

I was suddenly really creeped out, there was a random boy with me in a random van, in the middle of some random desert.

I couldn't remember anything, at all. I couldn't even remember my name or where I was, how old I am, if I have any siblings, if I have any friends, my birthday. I don't know who I am.

Suddenly the boy jolted awake. he gave me a shocked look, but then he had a huge grin in his face.

I didn't smile back, I'm not gonna smile at a stranger.

"Your alive!" He reached over and wrapped me in his arms, in a tight hug. I stiffened.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

He frowned, "what do you mean? You know me, I'm your best friend, in your brother" he said.

"Who's best friend and brother are you exactly?" I asked.

"Yours..."

"What's my name? What's your name? Where am I?"

"Are you playing with me?"

"I don't understand"

"One second" he said opening the door and getting out. he was now calling for some people named "stiles, Malia, Scott, and Kira"

The people who I suspect he called for came over to the van.

"She's awake" he said.

A brown haired boy with a tattoo of two lines around his arm. "That's great!" He said smiling, but then frowned when he saw the weirded out look on my face.

"Why is she looking at us like we're crazy?" The tallest guy asked.

"Skye, are you okay?" A black haired girl asked.

"Am I Skye?" I asked.

"Just a question but who did your enemy used to be?" The shortest boy, who said he was my brother, asked.

I thought for awhile, searching my memory of anything, but found nothing.

"I don't know, do you?" I asked.

"Do you know who I am?" The tattoo guy asked.

"No... I don't know who any of you are, to be honest I don't know who I am"

The tattoo guy looked at everyone else.

"She's not lying, guys she really doesn't remember. which means she doesn't remember what she is, or what we are."

"I think we should take her back to Beacon Hills"

"Yeah, she should talk to Deaton"

"She should talk to Brett" the red headed girl said. "they were kinda secretly dating"

"I had a servers boyfriend?" I asked."that's not important right now, I'm not going anywhere, until I know who you are. Until I know who I am."

"I am Kira Yukimura"

"I am Scott McCall"

"I am Stiles Stilinski"

"I am Malia Hale"

"I am Liam Dunbar, and you are Skye Dunbar" they introduced themselves, and me.

"Okay, now I'll go with you" I said as they got into the van.

But I'm not sure if I trust them yet, they could be lying.

Of only I remember who I am.

Did I love anyone? Did I really have a boyfriend? Did I love him, if I did?

Even though these people say I knew them, nothing felt right. like there was a void of something. Nothing was familiar, not one little thing.

Like I was missing the big picture, well more like the whole entire picture.

I can't remember who I used to be.
----------------------------------------------

[not edited]