18// control: pt. 1

Skye's p.o.v

"Skye, Liam go home. your not coming with us" stiles said as he walked down the steps of Scott's house.

We had just found out that Kate Argent had kidnapped Scott and Kira, she had also brought them to some church in Mexico.

"Why not?" We asked.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have one if you rip my throat out"

"You can lock us up, right? Chain us down to the back seat or something"

"Liam tore through the last chains, and you almost, remember?" Malia said.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonate to get you down there"

"Okay, then where do we get carbonate?"

"Seriously, you haven't seen it either?"

"Wait!" We said, as they started to walk away. "what if you put us in the trunk?"

"You'd get out if that too" Malia said.

"You guys have been supernatural all of five minutes. you don't have to to this"

"We know we don't, but we want to. there's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something. there has to be"

"Maybe there is" stiles said.

----------------------------------------------

We were meeting with Derek and Breadon now about a bigger trunk or something.

"How'd you get a prison transport bus?" Stiles asked.

"I'm a U.S. Marshall" Breadon said.

"Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover"

"Are we really bringing them?" Derek asked as he got out if the transport bus.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles asked, referring to Peter.

"We're bringing everyone we can" Peter said. "and Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going"

"What's that mean?" Malia asked.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple thy she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?"

"What, she wants to make him younger?" I asked.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf" Derek said.

"A werewolf can't steal a true Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual Jaguar, with the power if tezcatlipoca behind her, maybe she can" Peter said. "so if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going"

"We can't" stiles said. "not without Lydia"

Stiles tried Lydia a few times, but never got an answer.

Peter was trying to convince Stiles to leave Lydia behind, and just already head for Mexico.

"Mason has a study group at school today, I could call him. maybe he could look for her" I suggested.

"All right, fine" stiles nodded.

"Remember what we're dealing with here. it's not just Kate, it the beserkers. you might see human eyes behind those skulls, do not assume there is any humanity left in them" Peter said

"Oh" me and Liam said quietly, looking towards the ground.

"These little ones are terrified of them, aren't you?" Peter said.