04// what is she?

Skye's p.o.v

"What is she?"

"I don't know"

"Why don't you look in the beastiary?"

"There are thousands of pages in that thing"

"Why don't you ask Peter? He usually knows these kind if things"

"You people have no idea what whispering is, do you?" I asked getting annoyed with their conversation about me.

It was the morning after the full moon, right now I feel slightly better then I do last night.

I wanted to know what I was as much as they did, and it kinda surprised me that they didn't already know.

"But how are we going to show Peter her skin, she can't control the shift yet"

"We'll just ask him what kind of creature has white skin and small black spots. no need to tell him who or why we need to know"

"I don't trust peter.. but I guess it's work a shot. let's go"

They headed to the door of the lake house. I cleared my throat, loudly.

"Forgetting someone?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, where's Liam?"

I huffed, "I meant me! The one with the white skin when she 'shifts'! The one your talking to whoever the hell Peter is about" I said.

"Ooh, right, you can come to"

I nodded and walked out the door with them.

"But you have to stay in the jeep when we talk to him"

I glared at them, but sighed. "fine, I'll stay in the jeep."

"Don't worry you won't be out here alone, you an talk with Liam. Liam's not going in either"

"So your making both of u stay out here?!"

Stiles nodded, "we don't want Peter to know about Scott's new betas yet. as we said we don't exactly trust Peter"

"Who is Peter?"

"Peter hale, he's the werewolf who bit Scott. but then got killed by his nephew Derek, Lydia brought him back to life, he's pretty much psychotic, and none if us like him"

I nodded, only half understanding what he said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After awhile of talking to Liam about lacrosse and other random things outside in the jeep, the juniors finally came back out.

"She's a white weretiger?" She heard Kira whisper.

"That's what Peter said, he said that's the only shifter that has white skin and black spots." Stiles said.

"What do weretiger a do? Are they just like werewolves and werecoyotes except with different colored skin?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know anything but the color of her skin" Scott said. "but I know that every shifter has to learn control, and we need to teach it to them."

Once Scott and the others got back to the jeep I said, "thanks for telling me what I am. I can't believe I'm a weretiger,"

"Yeah, your the first and only one we know"

"How do you teach control, I'm guessing it's not like magic and you can't just go like poof!"

"You either have to find an anchor..."

I cut him off, "what's an anchor?"

"An anchor is someone who keeps you human, someone who you have an emotional tether with"

"Is that the only way we can find control?"

"If you would have met me finish I would have told you that we could try to teach you control with Derek's triskelian"

"What's a triskelian?"

Scott sighed and grabbed a piece if paper from somewhere in the jeep. On it he drew what looked like three swirls. above the swirls were the words: ALPHA, BETA, OMEGA.

"How are those words supposed to help?" He slightly shrugged.

"I didn't need to use it. I found my anchor... but she's dead now"

There was a very awkward silence after that.

Stiles got into the drivers seat and started the jeep, driving to Scott's house now.

As we road, my thoughts drifted back to earlier at the lake house....

Before I woke up I thought I heard them talking, it might have been a dream, but it felt so real.

"What happened to that guy?"

"His head was burned clean off"

"By who?"

"I don't know"

"Was he human?"

"I don't think so, I think he was a werewolf"

"Do you think a hunter killed him?"

"They use bows and guns, not what this person used"

"Do you think it was a serial killer?"

"It could have been an assassin, but who knows in this town"

"If only we could find the first cipher key to the dead pool"

"Then we might know if he was on it"

"And we could know who's all on it"

"And how much they're worth"

"Should we tell Skye and Liam?"

"Not yet, they barely made it through their first full moon."

"We shouldn't make them worry when we don't even know if any of us are on it"

"Let's just wait and see"

"But what if they're on it, but just not the first part?"

"I don't know, only time can tell."

"Just keep trying with the cipher key, the sooner the better"

"No pressure"

Their voices and their words echoed through my mind.

What's a dead pool?

Who died?

Who's head was burned clean off?

hunters?

Serial killers?

Assassins?

Cipher keys?

How much we're worth?

Don't want us to worry, about what?

The only thing I understood was that we barely made it through our first moon. Because we did, Scott barely made it in time to stop Liam from getting to people.

And I pretty much passed out and threatened to kill all of them.

I wanted to ask the many questions that were flying through my head but I couldn't grasp one, they all just went into my mind an then flew out.

But the only question I did grasp wasn't about the 'dead pool'.

"How do we know when we're around another werewolf, or creature?" I asked.

"You'll have this feeling, and you can usually smell them" Scott said.

I could wait to ask my other questions, but first I want to figure out control. I want to be in control. I am determined, but I don't know how to find an anchor.

Or who my anchor is, if I have one.

{kinda a filler}

[not edited]