15// no more assassins?

Skye's p.o.v

We were rushing to the clinic. Kira had called, and told us that she had saved Brett and another werewolf named Lori from hunters.

"Are they all right?" I asked Kira, by they I meant Brett.

"Yeah,"

"That's good, how many of them did you find?" I asked walking into the clinic.

"I think I found all of them."

When I walked in I saw Satomi, Brett, and a lot of other werewolves.

I stood on the opposite side if the room as Brett. we stood there, staring into each other's eyes.

Everything was silent for a few moments.

"We have to take them somewhere else, somewhere, where they might not be found." Scott said.

"How about where Chris Argent lives?"

"Should we ask him?"

"He probably won't mind"

"Then let's go"

"I'll take them to Chris's, but then I think you should go back to my house to talk to Liam"

"Okay, I'll try to talk to him"

Scott and I went to Chris's house with everyone else.

At first when we got there Chris had aimed a gun at us, until he saw Scott.

"Your supposed to tell me when your brining guests"

"We didn't have anywhere else to take them, I think this is the only place they're safe"

"Maybe not even here"

"Well now that we're all here, let's get something straight. since we're all on their dead pool, starting tonight all of those who are hunting us are now on our dead pool" Derek said.

Once Scott took me to his house where Liam was, He explained to Liam what we had talked about at Chris's.

He told him about "our dead pool", and not knowing if we're safe anywhere.

He grabbed his bike helmets from the table and held them out in front if us.

Liam looked away.

"I'm not like you guys. it's not that I'm not strong, or fast, it's just I don't think I can help everyone. I mean how are you guys all alive?"

"Not all of us are" he looked towards me. "Skye do you feel this way also?"

I slightly nodded, I had thought about this a couple times, but never spoke. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to show them my fear, that my always brave facade would hold up.

"It's okay if you don't want to be with us"

"Come on, let me take you home"

"No, I want to help with something, anything, take me to Lydia's boat house where Malia and Stiles are" I said.

"Take me home" Liam said.

Scott nodded, and walked out to his bike.

He dropped Liam off at my house, and took me to the boat house.

I walked to the soundproof room where Malia and Stiles are.

I slightly knocked on the door once I opened it, "hi" I said.

I walked over and sat beside Stiles.

"Hi" he said, still staring at the tape player.

I personally didn't see why it was so special, it was like any normal tape player.

I studied it, and trailed the cord of it from the player to a hole just big enough for it to fit through.

"What's behind the wall?" I asked.

They both have me confused looks until the found the cord too.

"Be quiet for a second" I said walking over to the wall.

I heard something that sound a little like wheels moving, and slight clicks.

"There's definitely something behind it" I said. "may I?" I gestured to breaking the wall.

He shrugged.

I ripped out the cord and watched it crack up the wall.

I started ripping away the wall's plaster.

Once I got rid of it, I saw what I didn't expect.

The dead pool.

It was running, and spinning, and clicking.

"What do we do?" Stiles asked.

I brought my fist back and was about to punch it when stiles grabbed my fist.

"We definitely shouldn't do that."

I studied the dead pool, until I saw a small key hole.

I pointed to it, "we need to find the key."

I turned and looked around the room. "didn't you say there used to be a stain there?" I asked.

Stiles nodded, "yeah..." he said.

"Well where is it now?"

"What do you..." he trailed off once he spotted the now white as before carpet.

"I might not drink a lot, or at all, but I still know that whine doesn't just go away." I said. "do you know where the wine bottle that the wine came from is?"

"It should be in the kitchen somewhere."

"Okay, I'll be right back. you call and tell Lydia about this"

I walked to the kitchen and searched all the cupboards until I found the old bottle of wine.

I brought it back to the room, I shook the bottle a couple times and heard something rattling inside.

I smashed the bottle against the carpet and looked down to see a small key that looked like it would fit the key hole perfectly.

I grabbed it and hurriedly walked back to the dead pool. I put the key into the key hole and turned it.

I heard a few last clicks until the dead pool stopped all together.

"Is it really over?" I asked.

"I think" stiles said as he nodded.

"No more assassins? No more fires or arrows or guns aimed at me?"

"Hopefully not"

"I'm so relieved, I want to go home and talk to Liam now"

"I'll take you home, I think you kinda deserve it after ending the dead pool" he said.

"Thank you, I guess"

Scott's p.o.v

I got my phone out if my pocket, and showed the hunter that I was on top of the message that I had just received.

The dead pool terminated.

[not edited]