14// make up and deadly music

Skye's p.o.v
They had just texted me about Deputy Parrish, someone had lit him on fire, or at least tried to. but he survived.

Yes, I did think it was pretty cool he could survive being burned. actually in my opinion, that is boss. I wish I could do that.

But anyway, none of us know what he is. he didn't even know he was supernatural.

So now they said they were going to explain the supernatural world to him, and what we are.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but the weird thing is the bonfire celebrating the first game is tonight.

Not that that was the most of our problems during the middle of the night, me and Liam's printer had started printing new copies of the dead pool.

But our printer wasn't plugged in, and it was out of ink.

There were a few things different about it.

(Tomorrow at school)

"Hey, Dunbars!" Mason said, walking over to us in the hallway.

"Hey mason" I said, nervous. I was kinda jumpy today, with the whole printer thing and that almost everywhere I went I saw beserkers.

"You guys are coming to the bonfire tonight, right?"

"We're thinking about skipping"

"Your not skipping, Don't you like have to, your on the lacrosse team."

I shrugged. "I don't think we're going"

"Oh come on, we need to find you two people to embarrass yourself in front of, and then you find someone on the lacrosse team to get on my team. alright?"

"alright, we'll be there"

-----------------------------------------------

We were now in the locker room, hearing about the bonfire from coach.

He was talking about how he doesn't understand why anyone would want to get stumbling drunk in front of an open fire.

But other then that, I couldn't focus. I was still thinking about them.

Once I left an sat down on the steps Scott walked over. he put his hand on my shoulder. "you okay? Hey"

"Last night my printer went off by itself. I couldn't turn it off. I hit the cancel button. it just kept printing" I said, lightly turning my stick over in my hands.

"Printing what?"

I grabbed the paper out of my pocket and handed it to him.

Suddenly we heard coach shout, "what the hell is this?" From his office.

We hurried down the hallway, once we got there, we noticed his printer was printing the same part if the dead pool.

We compared the papers.

"See the difference?" I asked.

"Derek's not on the list anymore"

"And Me and Liam aren't worth 3 million anymore, we're worth eighteen each."

"Eighteen million dollars"

(Before the bonfire)

I was at Lydia's house, she had wanted me to come over before the school bonfire that try were holding to celebrate the first lacrosse game that was coming soon.

She had wanted to make me wear at least some make up, since I was going to be wearing my lacrosse jersey.

"Get that death contraption away from me" I said, pushing her hand away.