40. Loved -Bonus Chapter-

Author POV

The guys hated leaving Layla while she was pregnant. Even though they didn't have a set schedule, that didn't mean they weren't busy. They still had their solo projects, songs to produce for other groups and dances to choreograph, but they were home at night. That was the only plus.

Layla was currently thirty-four weeks pregnant and officially in the home stretch to bring their daughter into the world. The guys doted on her; every last one of them. No matter what time of day or night, she had seven men willing and ready to drop everything to make sure she was okay and happy.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were gone to the company to put the final touches on TXT's songs while Jimin had R-4's chaotic selves learning every intricate dance they needed with Taehyung. Seokjin was finishing up his solo album while Jungkook had absolutely nothing to do.

Layla thought she'd be home by herself until the front door opened revealing the tattooed maknae with arms full of snacks and face masks.

"Kookie, what do you have," Layla asked as she waddled to him. She couldn't walk right anymore and now she was known as the penguin, just a lot better looking and not completely crazy.

"Sit down Noona," he whined. "You don't need to be on your feet more than you have to be."

"I'm not an invalid, Jeon Jungkook. I cam walk." She looked at the cartons of ice cream then back to him. "Please tell me you have peach cobbler ice cream in there or I'm going to strangle you."

Jungkook laughed as he walked into the kitchen. "Of course I do. Do you know how hard it is to get ice cream from America? I had to specially order this ice cream from Georgia."

"And that's why I love you the most," she giggled while plundering through the bags. "Hand me a spoon. Not a regular spoon. One of Seokjins cooking spoons."

"Yes ma'am," he saluted then handing her the metal utensil. He never saw anyone as beautiful pregnant before. Especially one devouring a carton of ice cream like a cannibal. "I'm telling your husband's that you love me more than them."

With a mouth full of Peach goodness, Layla replied. "They already know it. It's not news at this point."

"Well I'm telling Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung then."

"You know you've always been my favorite now shut up and dig in," she rolled her eyes then pushed the other bag with Jungkooks rocky road inside. "Eat yours. Not mine."

The two eventually settled in the living room after eating the delicious snack and applied face masks to one another after stripping down and raiding Namjoons closet. Layla was wearing Namjoons t-shirt and boxers while Jungkook stole his pajama bottoms and opted to go shirtless. They eventually took the masks off then headed back to the living room to watch Netflix.

While the two watched TV, Layla couldn't help but look at Jungkooks sculpted body. Over the last two years, he got even more defined. As a matter of fact, he was completely shredded. The 27 year old had also gotten more tattoos that was now covering his other arm.

Layla noticed a calla-lilly tattoo that wasn't there a few days ago. The small flower was added right Next to the seven tattoo that all of the guys had gotten together after leaving the states a few years ago. "Jungkook, is this new?" She asked pointing to the small design.

Jungkook scrunched his nose and nodded, then looked at Layla and smiled. "It is. It's you."

"Me?"

"Your favorite flower. I have the seven for us and the flower for you. All of my tattoos tell a story, Layla. One day when my grandkids ask about them, I'm going to tell them how much I loved all of you and how important you all were to me."