Chapter 7 - Cold

Will's POV

I watches her as she sleeps. Her breathing is soft and delicate. She's beautiful. Too beautiful that I couldn't resist it. I had wanted to pushed her away but the more I wanted to pushed the more incline I felt for her..

She asked if I love her? A question that seems to be a mere reflection on my part or probably a deep desperation embedded in her heart

She asked if I love her? A question that seems to be a mere reflection on my part or probably a deep desperation embedded in her heart. How about her? Does she truly loves me? Or, was she just using me, as a key for her to escape against Nokto...

When I saw she fell into the lake, my heart was trembling in such distressing note of fear, fear that I bound to loose her..and I can't let that happened.

Love? Could it be love? The fear of losing her, that longing of needing, to be deeply incline to her heart? Wanting so much to have her eyes gazing sweetly upon mine? Yearning so much to have her sweet voice calling out my name? It pains me seeing her in tears, it tears me seeing her been hurt..sighed.

But, I can't be longing for her, it's not right.. I can't love her, cause our love will perished us all..

*****************************************

I must have fallen into a deep sleep cause when I finally awaken, I feel such cosy warm enclosing my form and it seems I'm slowly moving forward, but it's simply couldn't be my feet that's taking this journey, apparently I'm riding on a horse.

My head rested comfortably upon something firm, warm and comforting, a mild beating of light thumping could be heard arousing my ears and igniting my other senses. I immediately recognised his scent and his jacket, which he probably had put over my half bared body. As I tried to move my legs, I felt kind of sore in between my innermost bud, it's kind of hurting and suddenly I felt flushed. I could sense I'm blushing right to the tips of my ears.

Upon that notion, I felt his fingers gently lingering upon the side of my face, as he brings few streaks of my hair, behind my ears. I felt his strong arms enclosing the right side of my my hips and his left arms, snaking around my waist, probably he's using those arms to secure me from slipping off from his horse. It felt so good, too good, I feel so loved and wanted...

"Will.." I whispered his name..

But he remain silent, and I begins to feel shudder..because upon that moment then I begin to realise he never actually spoken a single word to me, and he seems to be avoiding my eyes for each glimpse that I have upon him. Why?

 Why?