Chapter 21 - Fallen

Will's POV (Faithful Departed)

I knew the day had come. I'm prepared and I'm not afraid. Cause I believe my fight doesn't end here, cause my people will rise above my ashes..

You might think you've won Nokto, but you are wrong. Your greed for lust and power has indeed blinded you, however your hunger for bloodlust will come back to haunt you...

You may have thought, you've played your game well, you might have thought, you've played all your cards to reap what you crave, sadly there's your err. Your manipulative ways of gaining control over everything will eventually be taken, one after another...

To my love Sephira...
Though we may not be together again but my love for you is infinity.
You are the light during my darkest moment, You are the only thing that is right for me...
I tried to stay alive for you..
I gave it all I have so I can be with you again..
But alas, I'm taken to be slain..
Please forgive me Sephira
I can't be with you anymore..
But I need you to carry on living,
Living and loving even without me by your side..
Bring along that beautiful smile of yours wherever you go..
Things will be hard, I know
The turmoils and turbulence will still come
But fret not my love, for I believe with courage and resilience faith, which you carry, will be the balm in easing your path..

Things will be hard, I knowThe turmoils and turbulence will still come But fret not my love, for I believe with courage and resilience faith, which you carry, will be the balm in easing your path

Please forgive me Licht, for taking your life together along with me, for believing in my war, for sacrificing your relentless soul for the sake of our people. Your valiant courage won't be forgotten, your departure will be honoured..

Please forgive me Ieyasu, for taking you away from your home and your people, just for the sake of my desperate needs....
And furthermore, I can only trust Sephira in your hands.. I know something unforeseen will happen to me soon, and here, I'm pleading with you again with all my humble heart, take Sephira away from Orien..and never to return until.....

The guards is already here and so is my grave..