Chapter 12 - Phantom

Will's POV

Everything looks calm and serene here..
It's so true, the Lake of Tarizz signifies the beauty of Orien..
Sadly, no one would have thought that it's Kingdom is under a ruthless threat...
No one would have second guess that Orien will soon fall, for their King had fallen dead..
And that's why, once we are wedded I need to take you away from here, away from everything...all these ...
Theo has passes ...
But I can't let you know about it, just not yet, or maybe not ever...
Please forgive me Sephira..
It pains me seeing you in tears, it hurts me,
it will cut me if you were to know the truth...

I still had my sight upon the mild tidal wave of the lake when suddenly I sense a cold presence standing few feet behind my back, "Your curtain has fallen Will,  for your play is over

I still had my sight upon the mild tidal wave of the lake when suddenly I sense a cold presence standing few feet behind my back, "Your curtain has fallen Will, for your play is over.."

It's Nokto. He's already back in Orien but how could it be? In a haste I turn to face him, but there's nothing. It's just a phantom which has been torturing me recently. I can't blame them for coming to haunt me, to degrade me, cause this is the price which I need to face, for all the lies and deceitful plot that me and Nokto had crudely crafted. This guilt has definitely begin to consume my spirit bit by bit, cutting my faith like a blade shredding a thread..

******************************************

Will gently pushes the ring to my finger with an enlightened soft smile curve upon his lips. He kisses my lips so tenderly, his eyes were twinkling with delightful glint shone upon them. He's so beautiful. I was awestruck..Who would have thought I were to wed Will. It feels like I'm in a fairytale dream. It just feel so right to be in his arms, just to be near him..

During our first night, we made love, it was ultimately different this time. For there's no guilt, no fear. He was very gentle, very thoughtful. His touches were strong and brazen though, but he always ask if I'm alright or should he play it down. I blushed and flustered cause, I never wanted to stop, I seems to be wanting for more. He glide his hands as though I'm a precious but yet a fragile glass which need to be tend with extra mild and tender care..

 He glide his hands as though I'm a precious but yet a fragile glass which need to be tend with extra mild and tender care

I watches he sleep.. and suddenly my thoughts sank back to Theo. My heart hurts a bit. For guilt had decides to touch me. Me marrying Will, without his knowledge? Have I actually betrayed my brother for breaking that oath with him.

But Will's a Prince too, so what's the difference between him and Nokto? They were bore by the same father. Yes, I will definitely explain that reason to Theo once his back. I believe he will still accept Will with his arms and heart wide open..

It's been almost a month now but there's still no concrete information about Theo and Nokto, for all we knew is, Kherash has fallen..

As I was reproaching myself with so much thoughts suddenly I felt his fingers had lightly brushed the streak of my hair behind my ears, "You should be sleeping sweeting. Remember tomorrow I'll be taking you somewhere, somewhere safe from all these on going setbacks.."

I smiled faintly and said , "But Will, my kingdom still need me..."

In a brief he had placed his forefinger upon my lips to shush me. "But you've appointed your prime minister to take on with those duties. Have faith in him, cause I do. Furthermore, our departure from Orien will be temporary, we will come back. I promise.."

"I wish Theo is here. I need him to know that you are my husband. I just wanted to show you off to him. Just seeing him gritting his teeth in rage..haahaa sure makes my day.." I chuckles just imagining that scene..

However, strangely Will did not laughed or even grin, his cast has fallen to dismay, grief and notably guilt.

Upon seeing his cast as such, suddenly I felt shudder and I asked, "Theo? Is he alright?"

Silent, stillness..

"Theo's gone?" I asked almost sounding like a whisper.

Will lightly nodded his head. I bit my lips, my body trembles, my heart jolt in pain. I shake my head as I begin to weep. Will cradle me in his arms, holding me close to his chest as I wailed and howled in tears..