Chapter 28 - Drifting

"One more bite Ieyasu, you need to eat more liver.." I coaxed him as I bring a bite full of that meat nearer to his lips.

"It tastes funny and I don't like it.." he grumbled under his breath, looking too adorable now..

"You've lost so much blood, and eating this will definitely makes you recuperate better.." I coaxed as as I gently shove the liver inside his mouth.

" I coaxed as as I gently shove the liver inside his mouth

"Hmmm, stop talking like Luke, you making me jealous..." growled Ieyasu with a pout.

"Oh Ieyasu," I chuckles as I continue to feed him. "Look, I'm wearing your engagement ring, so obviously I belongs to you..."

"Everything?" He murmured with his eyes gaze intensely deeply into mine, making me blushed.

"Everything.." I utters as I bite my lower lips.

Ieyasu pulls his next spoonful off from my hands and cast it aside. In a trance he had caught me in his arms, bewildering me in a flashed. He held me close, making my heart reeling and thudding in such delirious beat.

As gently as he could, he had pushed me down onto the mattress which was laid for him to rest, pinning his body upon mine.

"Ieyasu.." I stammered. "You still got your wound which need to heal.."

"You are speaking like him again.." he growled, as he brushed his lips upon the corner of my neck, grazing the tip of his tongue making me moan faintly as I arch my body closer to his form. His touch were mesmerisingly gentle but yet domineering, almost making me wanting to surrender all of me to his commanding grace.

"Love me like you should Ieyasu

"Love me like you should Ieyasu.." I murmured as I held on to his back.

"Sephira.." he whispered my name as he brushes his lips upon the tip of my ears sending shiver down my spine. Upon that notion he has loosen the lace within the front part of my chemise, untangling the lace, tugging it lightly till it slipped down, leaving my bosoms bare. He shallows hard as he lingers his fingers upon them, firmly teasing the peak mount and rubbing his thumb upon my nipples.

I just couldn't contain my desire, as I moan shamelessly for each touch which he had glaze upon me, making me throb and arch in such desirous motion.

"You are beautiful Sephira.." he murmurs as he quickly removed his tunic and his pants.

I had my full gaze upon him, he's beautiful in every ways...

I quiver and tremble as he gently enters me while I'm still had my lips kissing passionately upon his neck, shoulder and collarbone.

"I love you Sephira.." he moans as he go in deeper and deeper. He moved slow, making sure I'm not hurt. He had his intense eyes looking at me as he goes in more deeper and faster.

I grit my teeth as it kind of hurt when he begins to roughen up his desire upon me. He had lift up my thighs enclosing them around his hips, as he continues to plunder his wants into me, making me tremble and squirm beneath him, "Ieyasu," I mutters his name faintly, as tears begins to sting my eyes.

Ieyasu catch my lips, slipping his tongue, lingering it wildly into my mouth, while I held on tightly to his back as he continues to rock his form into me.

Miraculously the shearing pain was soon gone, but was replace with unimaginable pleasure. He goes on kissing me as he continues to plunder deep inside of me..

"Sephira.." He whispered and moan faintly as his desirous wants spill it loads into me, while I bite my lower lips to suppress my mindless moan. After his desirous needs had finally done, he continues to held me close in his arms. "I promised you, I will never let our love drift to nothingness, for I will make sure our love will soars up till the end of time.."

I had my gaze upon him, and I felt myself of being whole again. He smile dotingly towards me as he continues to gently stroke my hair.

"Thank you Ieyasu, for making me believing to be in love and being love.." I mutters as I kisses his lips, which he received it passionately. We continued to kiss until we both were panting for breath.

He gently places my head upon his shoulder as we slowly drift away to the abyss of sleep..

************************************

"Sephira.." he smile tenderly at me as I reaches out my hands to hold him, he took them, pulling me closer to his form. He feel so warm, it's so comforting, "I'm so happy for you Sephira, I'm so glad you still believe in love. You deserve all, to be bless with his love.."

"I don't know Will, I may have found a new love, but your heart is the only heart that keeps mine beating.. I.. I feel guilty..it feels so wrong. I give my all to him, out of gratitude...I don't know if this could be noun as love?" I mutters as I hold on to Will, not wanting to let go.

In that tender moment, he place his long finger and place it under my chin, lifting it up so our gazes met

In that tender moment, he place his long finger and place it under my chin, lifting it up so our gazes met. His eyes are still so beautiful, so captivating and his smile, just makes me cry even more, it's hard to let go. "Will.."

He continues to smile and suddenly the vision of him begins to fade into crystalline misty form. "Will," I cried desperately calling out his name. I tried to grasp upon his hands, but the harder I tried to catch, the further away he drifted. "Will.." I murmurs tearfully..

"Sephira, hey sweetie..Sephira.." I felt light gentle tapping on my cheeks and suddenly I was awaken with Ieyasu looking profoundly worried upon me.

I was drenched in cold sweat, my eyes roam in bewilderment as I tried to grasp back to reality.

"Sephira.." noun Ieyasu.

In a drift, I push myself closer to his form, holding him as close to myself as I could. "I believe in us, I promise you, I will never let go of our love, I will always be there for you.."

Ieyasu cuddles me as he gently caresses my hair and said, "I will never let our love fade too..together we will let this love blooms just like the marigolds and daisies blooming gloriously in the open field. Sephira, trust me, there will be storm and drought. But with faith, hope and courage, our love will supersede all .."

"