Chapter 4 - Truthfully

Finally the day comes where Kherash Envoy came over to Orien.

"We never expect such an anticipating welcome from Orien. I'm ultimately impressed." Noun Nokto the Prince.

"It's been such a great honour for us to be able to do so. We are humbled by your thoughts and presence here, Your Highness." Said King Theo, while I stand promptly looking sweet and demure by his side. Just like a blooming flower but with a bee sting enclosing deep beneath my steam.

"This must be Princess Sephira. So those lingering voices are true. She's indeed such a beauty.." Noun the Prince with a smirk marks across his face, as he took my hand and lightly kiss upon the knuckle.

His eyes were brazen crimson, they were alluring, captivating but yet seductive

His eyes were brazen crimson, they were alluring, captivating but yet seductive. I felt his thumb teasing under the palm of my hand, making me kind of flushed.

In a haste, I quickly withdrew my hand off from his clasped. I could feel his eyes roaming upon my sensitive spots and that simply irks me more..

"Come your highness, let me bring you to our dining chamber. I believe a tea party has been prepared for your arrival.." exclaimed Theo excitedly.

"Please pardon me but I'm not feeling too well for the tea party.. I.." I exclaimed.

And before I could even finish my sentence Theo had his gaze glaring sharply at me, "Perhaps those mint tea will ease your sudden onset of unnecessary ailments.."

"But Theo, I'm not feeling too well

"But Theo, I'm not feeling too well.." I mutters with both my fists clenched tightly by my side.

Without second thoughts, Theo stride right in front of me and he deliberately pulled me closed to his side, dragging me along to the dining chamber.

As I frantically walked side by side with his hands clasped firmly around my arm, suddenly something caught my eyes.

I saw him, the cold knight with those astounding amber rubies eyes, standing in between the tall beams of our castle. Our eyes met again...upon this notion? I was wondering if he could tell, my desperation in need to flee..

******************************************

"This delicacies are splendid. I've never tasted tarts as scrumptious as these.." utters Nokto as he lightly sip his tea.

"Thank you for your sincere compliment. Yet again we are humbled.." said Theo, looking ultimately please, as I rolled my eyes to the sky with annoyance.

Suddenly I saw that cold knight. He was chuckling lightly, but with his fingers shielding his mouth, he was looking at me indeed.

I glint my eyes, with a tight grin of extra ire towards him. He quickly look away but I could sense he's wheezing his laughter off..

"Pardon me. Will, what's wrong?" Asked Nokto with a tinge of displeasure.

"Please forgive me your highness but will you please excuse me.." noun Will briefly.

Will, his name is Will..I thought and within that subconscious thoughts, I bit my lower lips. What is wrong with me? His name seems to excite me?

As he stood up, I caught his gaze shortly on me and then he quickly walks away..

"Will is one of my best Knight, our personal guard, who is the most diligent and trustworthy

"Will is one of my best Knight, our personal guard, who is the most diligent and trustworthy.." explained Nokto proudly.

"Hmm I can tell.." responded Theo and as quick as a bolt suddenly he said. "I'm agreeing with your proposal Prince Nokto, my sister shall be betrothed to you. But like what you've mentioned, once their marriage is solemnised, Orien will be fully protected by Kherash."

"Absolutely. What not to protect, just by looking at our princess here, too precious and vulnerable.." smirk Nokto as he had his lustful eyes on me. Oh how I hated him..

"Please excuse me, for my vulnerable lungs in need of some fresh air to breath.." I mark, as I stood up and flung the napkin across Nokto's empty tea cup.

"Sephira.." boomed Theo in rage.

"Oh King Highness, let her be..furthermore our discussion will be more appropriate without the interference of these pettiness lasses." Jested Nokto with his challenging eyes smouldering my nerves.

I shake my head and then I took on my pace and just walk away.

Feeling the evening breeze, lightly blew its significant traits had somehow or rather ease my aching soul. I held on to the bronze railing of the verandah as I set my sight upon the splendid dusking sky..it's truly beautiful.

I carried that smile as I turned my head to my side and there I saw him looking startling at me..

I could feel my heart pounding..why am I feeling this way?

He came closer towards me looking profoundly at me. Oh gosh..oh gosh.. I shallow my saliva and there he stood an inch apart from my front. He bring up his fingers and lightly brush few streaks of my hair away from my brows..

 He bring up his fingers and lightly brush few streaks of my hair away from my brows

"Please forgive me.. I can't.." suddenly he mutters and upon that notion, he swiftly drift away from me..taking away the warm in my heart..