Epilogue

After Few Fortnights...

Luke's coronation day finally came and the ceremony went well. Luke was very well love by the people of Orien, Aren and Kherash. With his excellent ways of ruling and establishment of his Kingdoms, Luke and his faithful ministers had managed to unite Orien, Aren and Kherash under one flag.

Me stepping down from my throne was not a thing that I will regret, in fact it was a blissful blessings for me, therefore I will be able to break free from the royalty orders and rules.
I've found the freedom, where I could freely mingle with the rest of my people, where I could easily threw my heart to the school which Ieyasu and I had successfully rebuild.

"Thank you Ieyasu, for making this happened," noun my inner voice thoughtfully.

"Hey Princess, come on, you are the one that had made all this happen.." noun Ieyasu gleefully as he held me close in his arms. Our forehead upon one another, our nose touches lightly together too..it felt so warm and beautiful. My heart flutters blissfully for I knew our love and future together will be bind with so much love, hope and courage..

"Thank you Will..for making me believe in myself and believe to be in love and being love again.." trail my thoughts cause, upon that split moment, I could almost feel Will's presence enshrouding close to form..it's haunting but it's beautiful..

My love for Will still goes on..
But my new found love with Ieyasu help me to carry on living...