Chapter 26 - Fading

Ieyasu's Pov

Please Sephira for once..
Stop torturing me like this..
You've instilled fear in my guts..
Something which I loath..
Stop being reckless and
Stop trying to prove yourself ..
What will I do if something happens to you?
I push you,
but you make me come back for more...
Why?
Stop making me hoping for something which is impossible..
Something which is beyond my grasp..
Those questions which you've asked me
Which you've seek relentlessly
Right to the brim point of death..
Well here's my answer Sephira
I've fallen for you ..

Well here's my answer SephiraI've fallen for you

********************************
The Awakening..

It could be hours or days I've been unconscious. I just couldn't tell as I seem to have lost the track of time. All I could vividly remember were murmurs of worried words and those emerald green eyes which seems to be sipping in and out of my subconscious thoughts.

It was only today that I've finally awaken in such a forceful traits. I gasped for air and it seems my hands were swinging wildly, as though, I'm trying to hold on to something, to keep my sanity in form.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms had gently caught upon mine, I felt the warmth of embrace, it was mesmerisingly comforting. I hold on to that warmth, inhaling the scent and when I finally open my eyes, I was entwine in Ieyasu's tender grasp. He gently rock me and lightly caresses the back of my head, until my eyelids felt heavy again, drifting my thoughts back to slumber..

 He gently rock me and lightly caresses the back of my head, until my eyelids felt heavy again, drifting my thoughts back to slumber

I must have slept till late evening for when I woke up, I can see the sky had turned the shade of honey. I sat on my bed taking glimpse after glimpse upon my burn hands which has been carefully bandage. I will be scarred for sure, but I wouldn't care as long as the children is safe. But why do I still lived? Why do I still survive this? Why did he came back for me and pulled me away from my death?

I've own you too much Ieyasu.

"You've awaken?" It was Ieyasu trotting into my room with that same aloof frown.