Chapter 22 - Withered

"Ngrhh.." I groan faintly as I begin to sense white light vision, glaring faintly through my eyes lids. I struggle to grasp the visibility of what I'm seeing, but the ache in my head wouldn't let me.

I heard voices, murmuring close to my side, "Everything's going to be alright Princess, I'm here.. I'm here.."

In between my misty visions, I saw a pair of emerald green eyes peering worriedly on me. He seems so close to me, too close..Will? My heart cried out loud, but my screamed was unheard, it was unbearably hurts, it's paining me, killing me...

Will? My heart cried out loud, but my screamed was unheard, it was unbearably hurts, it's paining me, killing me

I felt myself was embrace even closer to his form. My body felt so warmth but my heart remains cold, the coldness to the point of dying..

"Stay with me Sephira, please stay.." trailed his voice...

*******************************************
Ieyasu's POV

You are growing paling and cold in my arms. And I become afraid, so afraid that I tremble while holding and carrying you close to my form.

"We need to bring her to the boat now.." exclaimed Luke while our horses drift away like bolting arrows, tearing up the grounds..

I keep on calling your name, frantically wanting you to stay awake..
As I held you close in my arms, I begin to feel my clothes were beginning to drench with something warm and coppery scent...
And my worst fear has hit me..
Cut me right through my soul..
Please forgive me Will
I tried to safe your child...
I tried but sadly I've failed...

Sephira, I called your name again and again..
As you bleed in pain..
For the first time throughout my darkest moment..
This is the first time, I've felt fear..

****************************************Unknown Destiny, Cruel Fate

Unknown Destiny, Cruel Fate...

It's been days probably weeks, I lost count, not wanting to know how time has passes and what destiny, will my path be heading now.. I've lost everything..everything that's so precious to me. But yet I live? I survived? To what point? There's nothing significant at all, for my soul to be kept alive just to be suffocated..with these emptiness...