Chapter 11 - Peril

In Between Kherash And Aren

"How could you Nokto, we trusted you with our lives?" Cried Theo as he struggled upon the thick cast iron that had been shackles on all his four limbs.

Nokto chuckle crudely followed by a menacing smile curves upon his lips. "Because I know, you are just a simpleton ruler who would bow to anyone or anything, just for the sake of saving your throne. You had this apparent form of majestic, valiant and dignify look but sadly, in truth you are a coward.."

"You don't know anything about me.." roared Theo furiously.

"Oh, really? Hmm, but yet you even willing to sacrifice your only kin, Princess Sephira to be devour by me? Despite her strong protests of not wanting to be with me.." mock Nokto.

"I promised to give Sephira to you, therefore she will be safe and protected under your care.." exclaimed Theo..

"Protected? What's the used of you then as her elder brother? You are indeed a wimp just like your late father. How pathetic.." noun Nokto crudely. "Perhaps you weren't aware, how your father, had literally pushed his little sister right into my father's arms?"

"His sister? What the hell are you saying? I didn't know we've got an aunt.."

"Of course not. It was because we were not born yet ..." smirk Nokto. "But, it was during one of our leisure tea parties, that my mother the Queen had decide to unleashed everything, on how my father's obsession with that slut aunt of yours.." boomed Nokto..

Theo remained perturbed as Nokto rages on more, "Probably you never knew, she ever exists because she was disown and exiled by your father due to her secret tryst with a commoner. Sadly, tragedy strikes when that sly commoner, who was actually one of our Kingdom spy, had took her and presented her to the King himself.." mark Nokto indignantly. "How naive and innocent these women can be. Easily get fooled by mere sweet words and affection.."

"So those rumours are true, Kherash was once ruled by a merciless Ruler, something which I'm not wanted to believe during my scholar years.." cried Theo as he continues to struggle on within those shackles.

"Merciless you say? Do keep in mind, which Kingdom had actually been providing your pathetic state with abundance sorts of grains and not forgetting military protection?" Boasted Nokto. "Nevertheless I will like to say, my greatest thank you for your kind contribution in providing the best military support for the invasion of Aren.."

"If I had knew, your cruel intentions was, I would never have agreed upon your request

"If I had knew, your cruel intentions was, I would never have agreed upon your request.." exploded Theo.

Nokto laughed madly upon hearing those words from Theo and said, "There's so many things which you are make unknown King Theodorous, like how Orien had actually fell right under your nose.."

"Sephira.." fear sets in his soul when soon he realised his sister's state could be in peril.

"Awww, touching. You are worried. Hmm, but fear not my old friend. Prince William, my half brother, will take extremely good care of her.."