~ CHAPTER 2 ~

Hieeee everyone 😩🤙🏻

Kaise Hoon sab ? I hope all are doing great 😉😈

FOLLOW ME 🥺❤️

Shout out??

Tag your friends 🤧✋🏻

Happy reading 🌝✋🏻

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tejasswi's{POV}

We went downstairs where everyone was seating, waiting for me. I greeted everyone except for my dad. My mom glared at me but I ignored it being stubborn. We sat and were doing breakfast.
TD- avneet, we wanted to talk to you about something. I know it might shock you but we have arranged a marriage for you. He is a very nice guy and has also agreed on helping our company with loan.

He said like it was normal. What does he mean by 'we have arranged'. None of them even though of considering my opinion.

Teju - who are you to decide that? My dad?
I scowled.
Tm - Teju is that what I taught you?
She raised her voice it was first time she raised her voice at me.
Teju - let me ask you this mom. Were you ever there to teach me anything?
A tear excaped.
Yuvi - Teju, calm down please.
She whispered.

I looked up at mom she was burning with anger. Without saying any word I ran upstairs to my room and cried. I was letting everything out that I held inside for years. After some time I heard a knock. It was mom she came and sat beside me, patting me.
Tm - you were three when your dad passed and I had made a promise to him that I will take care of you the most. But I forgot that at that time you needed my love and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. Your also my daughter and I love you . I know I never accepted your Father as my husband but that doesn't mean I didn't accepted you as my daughter.
As she said a tear escaped.
Tm - and now I want you to be happy. You told me you don't like your dad, I know he is a bit strict, but he cares for you. And about that guy who we arranged he is kind and caring.you will be happy with him and start your family with him .
She said as she hold my hands.
Teju - you think I'll be happy with a stranger. I don't even know him mom.
Tm - that's why I want you to meet him. Spend time with and I'm sure you will like him.
She tried to explain.
Teju - throughout our life we are told to stay away from strangers and one day we are asked to spend our life with them. Wow isn't it great
I said sarcastically. She tried to explain but I stopped her.
Teju- mom pls leave me alone, please Don't make me open my mouth otherwise I can't control my tongue . I don't don't want that to happen .

I said, she looked at me and again tried to explain me but I was in no mood to listen still she continue to explain me I was pissed and  frustrated I lost I my temper .

Teju: mom I said you to stop Right now I don't even want to think about my marriage I'm just 19 and you want me to get Married . Why mom why . Why you guys don't want me with you all . And you said that my grandparents forced you to marry my dad and you married him unwillingly and you could love him nor you could accept him as your husband you were not happy with your married life and I think you also never wanted me . And now you're doing the extract same thing what your parents had done to you and your saying I will be happy with him ?

Tm: Teju please just listen to me .

I stopped her and said her to leave my room . Because I needed some alone time . She looked at me before leaving my room . I was not able to understand anything like what just happened what will I don't now . My life is completely a mess and I was so confused right now What to do . By thinking all those I slept

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay bye that's it for today 😂✋

Next update after 40+ comments 😏🤙🏻

I'm not giving the goal for votes because you guys are not voting 😬

__________________________________________________________________________________
Not edited 🥲🔪

keep supporting and loving and please please please comment aur vote Karna I will get motivation .. 🥺♥️

Silent aur Meri pyare readers please vote aur follow Kar Lena please🥺

😚✌️  

                          Xoxoxo
                          ~Farhana🌞🐍