~ CHAPTER 14 ~

Hey wassup everyone 😂😭🤧✨

Okay so let's start with the story 🌝✋🏻

Please Hit the 🌟

And I love the inlines comments 😘✨ so please in line comments karna 🌝🔨

Happy reading 📖🤓❤️

__________________________________________________________________________________

There was silence in the car.

Umar - so, where is she going to stay? Is she going to stay at your old apartment?

He said looking at karan

Tejasswi - I'll just stay in a hotel and take a flight to states as soon as possible and thank you so much for helping me and also sorry for troubling you a lot.

I said innocently.

Karan - seriously. You think your step dad won't be able to find you. He will find you the moment you'll book that flight for yourself and will come and get you.

Karan - pratik just drive to my apartment.

Pratik - okay as you wish .

I nodded as he was right they would catch me. I was feeling tired so I slept.

We stop near his apartment. He woke me up. We quickly entered. Karan showed me the room where I had to stay. We had our food.

Karan - Don't worry because I don't stay here mostly, I stay with them as we have work. So you can be comfortable here I guess .

Teju - okay, but I didn't had problem if you had stayed here, as you have help me alot. I can trust you though.

I smiled.

Teju - umm, do you have something which I can wear as this dress is to uncomfortable.

I said in embarrassment.

Karan - you can wear my clothes for now, tomorrow I'll send some clothes for you.

He said blankly.

I was about to give my hand to ask him if we can become friends but that idiot just left before I offered him my hand. Urgh why So rude. Why does he always have to be cold. Well let's leave it. I went changed my clothes and went to sleep as I was very tired.

Author's {POV}

On call.

TD (Teju's step dad) - how is that even possible? How can footage disappear from all cctv cameras in city at once.

Tejasswi's step dad yelled.

Man - sorry sir but we don't know. We even can't track the black van she was pushed into. Maybe your daughter had become victim of those kidnappings going on around.

He said on the other line.

TD - I don't know. Just find them as soon as possible .

He retorted.

After cutting the call he threw his phone on the bed angrily.

Mr Sharma - Mr chaudhary . We agreed that I'll help you if our children got married but your daughter is kidnapped. If you want we can wait for sometime but not for long.I hope you understand.

Mrs Sharma - are you out of your mind. I'm sorry to say Mr chaudhary but we can't take your daughter . Because she is kidnapped what if they took her dignity so we can't accept her in our family.

TD - why you guys are saying like this at least we can wait for some time my man's are trying their best to find her as soon as possible .

Mr Sharma - What do you think of us Mr chaudhary . I'm but we can't wait anymore and I'm sure maybe till now she  lost her virginity and why not she is a young beautiful girl and if the kidnappers wants money and that might have called you till now . I'm sorry but the Deal is cancelled .

He said and left the room.

"I know Tejasswi you are behind all of this. I'll make sure you regret it once I get my hands on you. And I will make your life a living hell"

He muttered angrily.

Karan kundrra {POV}

I went to the lounge, to see everyone sitting on the sofa.

Karan  - hey guys.

Prince - Karan when did you come here? Where is that girl?

Karan - In my apartment and I came here at night.

I said as I took a sit beside them.

Karan  - hey, you should have stayed with her. What if someone comes there looking for her?

He scolded.

Karan - don't worry bro. I've made sure that she is safe there.

Umar- but still you should have stayed with her.

He interjected.

Karan - argh, it's just that she annoys me a lot. From the moment I first crossed way with her. So I just want to stay away from her.

I groaned.

Umar - well so every girl annoys you Mr Karan kundrra or she is some special

He Teased me.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay that's it for today 😬🤙🏻

I tried to write a little long part as you guys keep complaining about short update 😜😂

Amways Don't forget to Vote and comment 😭❤️

~|•Farhana 😘💘