→ 47. "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸?"

They were having a cute eye lock which got disturbed by the crying voice of a girl. They both left each other and looked in the direction where the voice was coming. They both saw a stretcher where a lady probably in her 40s lay and she was covered in blood. A girl was holding that lady's hand and was crying mess.

Girl: Mom open your eyes, please...I want you please don't leave me...I only have you to say as mine please mom open your eyes don't leave me please...*it came out like a whisper* don't leave me alone here...come back...pl-please

They both looked at her with sorrow. Teju felt like she also suffered the same situation but can't recall when. Suddenly crying voices of her (teju's) echoed around which was probably heard by her only she looked here and there panicking but couldn't see anyone crying other than that girl. She covered her ears as the voice became louder and unbearable.

Voice: “Mom open your eyes, please don't leave me alone t-they will kill us, mom! We need to run come mom open your eyes...please, I don't want to be alone in this cruel world d-don't leave your Tejasswi p-please open your eyes...Momm!!”

Karan looked back finding teju in a miserable condition trying hard to balance herself, tears brimming out. Karan immediately went to her but before that teju fell fainting. Karan took her in his arms and took her to a nearby vacant room and laid her gently on the bed then immediately called the doctor.

Doctor: It might be because of the strain she gave to her brain recalling something...she will be conscious in some minutes.

Karan nodded and the doctor left. He came and sat beside her, gently holding her hand and looking at her silently. After some mins he noticed teju moving he immediately cupped her face hoping her to open her eyes.

Karan: laddoo...

She opened her eyes slowly. As soon as she opened her eyes, karan hugged her tightly. Teju too hugged back but after a while, she removed her hands.

Teju: sunny I am sorry...I know I did a sin which is u-unforgivable. I can't be forgiven...as a do-doctor...I-

Karan : You got your memory back?

She got confused at first but soon understood

Teju: I-I

She didn't know how to explain herself, tears again brimmed through her eyes. Looking at her cry his heart ached. He immediately pulled her and smashed his lips on hers. Teju almost got shocked, her eyes wide open. Getting no response from her side he parted away his lips.

[Note: She doesn't remember anything which she did and what all happened at the time she was having memory loss]

Karan: I am sorry, I got it you suffered a lot because of that Alex.

She again got another shock

Teju: Y-You kn-know ev-everything?

Karan: No but as per Me, bahi and bhabhi researched we are sure that Alex has done something terrible to you
Karan told her everything they got to know about her

Karan: No but as per Me, bahi and bhabhi researched we are sure that Alex has done something terrible to youKaran told her everything they got to know about her

On the other side...

A man is laying unconscious in a hospital bed. Suddenly a movement can be visible in him. Seeing that the man who was sitting on the couch ran to him.

Man: Boss! You are awake!?

[No suspense its none other than Alex]

Alex: Ah! Because of that stupid girl, I am here *with full anger*

Man: Don't worry boss! Your student *adjusting his collar* has taught her the lesson of messing with you.

Alex: What you did do to her?

Man: Haha Now you don't need to worry about anything the lesson I teach has completely erased her mind.

Alex: huh!? Say it clearly damm it !!

He explained to Alex how he shoot at the hanging lights when she was going to reveal the secret to privika. And now she doesn't remember anything.

Alex: Is that so?

Man: Yes Boss *proudly*

Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching their room. That man immediately jumped out of the window.
It was karan's mom and Riya. Seeing Alex awake her eyes glimmered with joy.

Km: Alex beta you are awake...?

Alex: *smiles* Yes Aunty.

Km: Let me inform this good news to prince and Karan

Riya: Yayy!

With TejRan

With TejRan...

Karan informed privika. Hearing the news both immediately drove fast to the hospital where karan and teju were.

Privika were asking about her health and Karan was staring at them with a small smile. Suddenly prince got a call from his mother, hearing her his blood boiled and cut the call saying he will be there soon.

Karan: What happened bro?

Prince: That piece of shit is awake.

Yuvika: A-Alex...?

Prince nodded

Hearing his name her face became pale. All looked at her

 All looked at her