→ 50. "𝗔-𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀-𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲?"

Flashback continues...

His men dragged teju to a dark room and pushed her inside and locked the door. She crawled to a corner. Her dad's words were constantly running in her brain. She hugged her knees crying miserably. She saw some blood stains on her coat, which reminded her of her dad being shot. She removed the jacket and threw it. As she threw the jacket a paper fell from that jacket's pocket. She picked up that piece of paper and opened it to see. She saw it had a locket inside, she instantly recognized it was her dad's secret pen drive locket which he always use to keep a second copy of all records/proof of his important cases. The paper was a letter from her dad. She looked here and there and found a corner where the moon's light was entering the room, she went to that corner to read the letter.

Letter: Dear teju, if you get this letter then surely something had happened to me. Don't worry my dear. Dad's friends will come and save you, my dear. I know my girl is brave. She will never allow those goons to harm her and her mom, she will keep her mom happy. I am sorry beta I failed to save you.
I am giving you this locket. This contains a copy of those proofs. As you will be saved give this locket to Mr. Adi and tell him this password (@5{@1{>

Your Dad

She burst into tears as she read her dad's letter. Suddenly the door burst opened, she quickly crumbled that letter and hid it in her fist. It was Alex and his men behind him.

Alex: Sad! Cutie lost her dad on her birthday it's so sad! Don't worry cutie I will give you a grant gift on your birthday! *holding her face harshly*

Teju dodged his hands with all hate and anger

He smirked at her and left

M

an(Alex): I am taking you to Europe with me...*wink* a birthday gift from my side *turns to his men* disguise her no one should know about her we should leave soon before those stupid agents come to find her.

His men: Yes boss

Teju was wearing a mask and sunglass on. She was walking with her eyes continuously trying not to cry. She wanted to push this bastard (Alex) and ran away, but someone is not letting her do this and that is her mom. She is threatened if she does something then her mom will lose her life. Tejasswi had no choice than listening to him.

Alex stopped and turned to teju

Alex: You wait here. I will be coming in a minute. Don't dare to run away otherwise you know the consequences.

He walked away. She stood there, with a heavy heart. Suddenly someone bumped into her and her sunglass fall off

Sm1: teju!?

Teju was stunned to hear that voice after so long it was none other than her mom

Teju: M-mom

She instantly hugged her mom. Tears rolled down both of their cheeks

Teju: M-mom h-he ki-killed d-dad in front of my e-eyes. I a-am sc-scared

Her mom stayed silent, her heart broken hearing her daughter's words.

Teju's mom: A-are you s-safe here? Did you run away? I thought I will lose you *hugs her more tightly*

Teju: (explained her in short) I-I am scared mom *sees Alex coming (but he was on his phone)* h-he is c-coming *scared*

Her mom turned to see him and quickly ran dragging teju with her. She lost her husband but she can't lose her daughter. So as per what she felt about doing that time she did.

They both left that state and bought a small mansion. And as to give her daughter(teju) further education teju's mom applied for a job as a lecturer at GFDA college and also set an admission Avu there. Though it was hard for them to get over the nightmare but they have to live with this permanent scar of their life.

They both act like strangers in college which was surely strange for the people in the college as they both are mom and daughter but still they behave the opposite of it.

Three years passed...

It was Sunday meant no work and college

Teju was studying her notes and her mom was applying oil to her hair.

Teju's mom: You silly girl never applies oil see how bad your hair condition is.

Teju: Mom I don't get time only!... You know right how vast the syllabus is and I have to clear this exam to be a neuron surgeon.

Teju's mom: Ya ya but take care of your health too...otherwise before being a certified doctor you will need a doctor.

Teju: You are there for me na my doctor Mumma.

Teju's mom chuckled and hit her head lightly.

Teju's mom: Ok now go and shower.

Teju: hmm *getting up*

Teju was going to her room when someone rang the bell.

Teju's mom: It must be the milkman. You go and bath I will go and open the door.

Teju: ok

She went to her room

Next chapter after 230+ votes , 20+ comments and 2 new followers 😗🤍