~ CHAPTER 10 ~

Heeeeyyyaaaa

wassup (Ikr it's sky sksks😂😂)

Chalo let's start

Happy reading 📖🤓

__________________________________________________________________________________

Tejasswi Prakash {Pov}

One week later

I looked at the reflection for the last time looking at my outfit. Today was the day I was going to meet my in laws. The meet up was at the restaurant. I sat in the car and the driver drove.

Honestly speaking my plan was not progressing by even one percent. By now I should have been ready because knowing that man he will fix the date at the dinner. And about karan I have not talked to him after that accident.

The car stopped. Getting out, I got in the restaurant and made my way to the VIP room. I sat on the empty seat beside my step dad.

I looked in front to see a man who look so much older that me, More like my uncle's age, But I was not going to get married into a wedding which was more a business deal.

We all started eating and They where talking except me. I was silent.

Mrs Sharma - Your daughter is looking more beautiful in real Mr chaudhary .

She said making me look at her weirdly.
My step dad whispered to me.

Td - Just pretend like you're my real daughter. They don't know that I'm your step dad.

Teju - excuse me.

I excused myself and went out.

After getting out the room I inhaled a long breath. I heard the door behind me open. I looked back to see mom standing.

Teju - Am I a burden for you mom? That you want to get rid of me as soon as possible.

Tm - No your not , but you are not that old enough to think what's good for you and what's bad for you. You can't decide your future properly .

Teju - He just brainwashed everyone of you. You don't know what is right and wrong and you blindly believe him whatever he saying.

I said and continued

Teju - I wish I had died instead of dad.

I couldn't control my tears. I said as I ran to restroom.

Karan kundrra {Pov}

Lady - finally all boys are here.

She opened the door of the VIP room which was booked in restaurant and welcome us. The woman whose husband died just about a week ago smiling brightly is not a common scene.

We looked at prince if he can explain. He cleared his throat before speaking.

Prince - I'm sorry but we failed to do what you...

He was cut in the mid sentence by the lady.

Lady - I know I asked you to kidnap him but instead you ended up killing him.

She stared at prince . But the serious face quickly turned into smile.

Lady - but the sympathy I'm getting from people is way more better than I've taught. So you are forgiven.

We sighed in relief.

Karan - she is crazy.

I whispered to Umar. Umar shushed him by placing his finger on his lips.

We talked about some business, mostly Prince and Umar. But throughout the dinner Ms khan/lady kept looking at me which I found weird and the smirk she gave me made me think what was going on in her mind.

Karan  - please excuse me.

I said and excused myself as I felt uncomfortable and went out.

Karan - this woman is surely up to something.

Putting my hands in the pocket, walked down the hall. I stopped midway way when I saw a familiar face.

Karan - what is she doing her?

I was about to go back when I heard.

Teju - am I a burden for you mom? That you want to get rid of me as soon as possible.

I shouldn't listen as it was nothing of my concern and but out of curiosity I stayed there and kept listening

Tm - no your not , but you are not old enough to think what's good for you and what's is bad for you  . You can't decide your future properly

Teju - He just brainwashed everyone of you. You don't know what is right and wrong and you blindly believe him whatever he saying.

Teju - I wish I had died instead of dad.

She ran to restroom

I was about to follow her but stopped midway. I shouldn't be going after her. After all she is nothing to me and only she thinks of me as criminal.

I started walking to the hall way where the restroom were located and stopped when I heard her crying and sobbing Badly. I felt bad for her.

But I ignored and walked to the room where everyone was present.

Lady - okay so it was nice talking to you.

Prince - nice talking to you too. Ok now I think we should take a leave.

He said as he stood up. We bid her and went back to our apartment.

I was shuffling on the bed finding a comfortable position to sleep. But my mind and body was being stubborn.

The reason I was not finding comfort is because of the today's event, thinking about that girl. Maybe her family doesn't treat her well which was obvious from what I had seen.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay bye
That's it for today 😬🤙🏻

Please comment and vote 😃🤌🏻

                ~farhana 🌞🐍