→ 38. "𝗜-𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃-"

As she entered her room sat down while hugging her knees and burying her head.

Yuvika knocked on prince's door

Yuvi: prince open the door, please... prince... prince yr pl-

Prince opened the door and be aside to let her in yuvi entered the room and locked the door.

They both sat on the bed...the atmosphere was silent and miserable...

Prince: yuvi...

Yuvi: Hmm

Prince: I-I think there is something which we all don't know...teju and Alex both know each other earlier only...Both are mysterious...A-and I don't think te-teju did this on intention there is something that we need to find.

Yuvi: Hmm yes we need to find...even I too find both of them strange.

Prince I need to talk to teju

Yuvika: I will too come

Prince: Ok

They both got up. Just then they heard a knock. Prince opened the door to find Riya with a concerned face. Prince bent down to meet her height and softly pinched her cheeks.

Prince: What happened baby? Why you are looking sad?

Riya: Papa, titi ish cying vely much pesh tell her shmile[Papa, teju is crying very much, please tell her to smile (happy)]

Prince looked at yuvika then at Riya

Prince: Hmm Baby, you go with Dadi to meet Alex uncle in the hospital... Mumma and Papa will go to your titi...ok?

Riya sadly pouted then nodded

Prince and yuvika both were standing in front of teju's room

Prince and yuvika both were standing in front of teju's room. Taking a deep breath they opened the door half (teju's room wasn't locked). Teju didn't notice them coming inside. They could hear sobs and cursing herself.

Teju: I am a curse. I can't even be a go-good daug-daughter, good sister, good- friend, good d-doctor not even a good lov-lover. *sob*I am worst I gave th-them pain...pa-pain only! Why Go-God why you ma-made me? *sob*I-I am tired of being a waste to this planet!*sob* I am tired of hurting my close ones! I d-don't want to hurt them anymore...