→46."𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲"

Teju: Ready! 1...2...3 GO!!

Both started running with all the energy left in them. As karan said teju was at behind and Karan was in front. Teju groaned thinking she will loose, suddenly a mischievous idea popped into her mind. She acted like falling and getting hurt in her knee. Hearing teju's fake cries he looked back and immediately stopped. He ran to her and bent to meet her height. The moment he opened his mouth to speak he felt being pushed. Teju pushed him lightly and started running to reach the endpoint.

Karam: Hey! *saw her crossing the endpoint* Hey! That's Cheating!!!

Teju: *smiles widely and walks to him* Everything is fair in love AAND WARRRRRR AH!! *she slipped and fell on the grassy ground*

Karan: That's called karma! Karma is a bitch !!!!

Teju: Ouch my back hurts!... Aye bandar help me to get up!

Karan: Can you give me one valid reason to help you? *rolling his eyes*

Teju: Huhuh pleasee !!!

Karan: Fine Fine coming

He goes near her and picked her up in bridal style. They looked at each other, their faces were inches apart. Suddenly a loud thunderstorm was heard and at the next moment, there was a heavy downpour. Karan walked fastly to their car and made teju sit properly then he got in.

Karan: This rai-

Teju: Ahh! *whimpers in pain*

Karan: What happened to your elbow?? *examining her elbow* Your elbow is swollen...let me get first aid.

He tried finding first aid but the ointment which he needed was not there

Karan: Let's go to the hospital

Teju: Does that really needed?

Karan: Yess

Teju: I am scared!!!

Karan: You are a surgeon and still scared!!? *narrowing his eyes*

Teju: hehe...I was joking but I want you to aid me with these magical hands *holding his hands*

Karan: Sorry mam but our house is a little far and the hospital is near

Teju: I will wait na!

Karan: Let's go *ignored her and started driving*

At Hospital...

As teju wished karan was treating her wound and the doctor was standing their and giving them weird looks and to be noted...KARAN WAS NOT LIKING THE LOOKS HE WAS GIVING TO THEM...because when they came that doctor was staring teju top to toe.

Doctor: Hey mister this is my job.

Karan: I know but my wife doesn't want another man to touch her *rolled his eyes*

Teju looked at karan glaring then closed her eyes due to embarrassment.

Doctor: Then once your wife will be pregnant what you will do?... Stick to her words and don't allow the doctor to treat her!?

Karan: Their are female doctors too if you don't know and moreover there will be no need to arrange a female obstetrician for my wife as I can manage.

The doctor looked at him with wide eyes. Karan was done treating her so he purposefully picked teju in a bridal style and left glaring at him but holding a mischievous smile on his face. Indirectly saying to the doctor that ‘she's mine don't lay your dirty eyes on her.

As they leave. The doctor came out and looked at them, their back was only visible.

Doctor: Who's this man?? *asking a nurse*

Nurse: Sir...You don't know??...he is Dr. Karan Kundrra, he is a famous obstetrician...How come you don't know him!!!?

Doctor: *ignoring nurse's question* He is really a mental *turned and went to his cabin*

Teju: You...You bandar put me down. God, what bad I have done to you to make me feel this embarrassment!!?

Karan: Why? You only wanted me to treat you with my magical hands *rolling his eyes and made her stand*

Teju pouted and sat on the chair.

Teju: But you made me feel embarrassed in front of that doctor!

Karan bent down to meet her and looked at her.

Karan: I didn't like the way he looked person who's mine! *in a flow and maintaining eye contact*

Sudden heat rushed to her cheeks making her look like a red rose.
They were having a cute eye lock