→ 40. "𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲..."

Karan: Hmm *changing the topic* Umm now we should concentrate on solving her past.

Prince: Ya...so firstly me and karan are going to teju's house to find some clue till then yuvika will stay with teju .

Yuvika and Karan nodded. Karan and prince left for their mission.

 Karan and prince left for their mission

Karan and prince reached teju's house. Using the spare keys they both entered. One by one they checked every corner and room there, now teju's room was only left. They both entered inside.

It was dark in there as curtains were drawn blocking the city lights and nature's light (moon's) to enter in. Prince switched on the light lights and looked around. There was a large photo frame hung down.

Prince: You check that (points at a side) side and I will check this side.

Karan: Hmm

They both parted their way and got engrossed in their work.

Karan was checking her study table when accidentally a book fell from him and a few papers scattered here and there.

Karan sighed in annoyance and bent to pick it up. He picked it all and just turned and saw them both but soon his expressions changed. He called prince.

Karan: bahi see this...this house...maybe we can find something here...?

Prince looked at the photo carefully

Prince: This may be the place where she stays before...and *checks another pic* at that time she lived there with her family...see this *handing him a pic*

Karan: Ya...but how will we find this house?

Prince: We will...for now this is enough...umm and I checked that side but nothing is there.

Karan: hmm

Prince sat on the bed when at the same time he got a call from yuvika informing him teju is awake. He said they are coming.

Prince: karan you go to teju till then I will go home and bring your two's bag.

Karan: Ok

Karan went to teju's room

Karan went to teju's room. He saw her talking to yuvika. He cleared his throat to gain their attention, both smiled at him

Yuvika: Karan where is prince?

Karan: Oh he is gone home to bring teju's bag.

Teju sighed and pouts

Teju: I don't want to stay here...Can we go to our house??

Yuvika: No not at all.

Teju: Please *pouts*

Yuvika: No means no

Teju: karann *eyeing him*

Karan: What? I am too with bhabhi .

Teju: Huh! Rude!!! Please na di.

Yuvika: N-

She was cut off by the giggles of a nurse who came inside.

Nurse: You want to go home?

Teju nodded sadly

Nurse: Seeing your pleadings I just asked this to the doctor and allowed but he said NO STRAIN GIVING WORK TO BE DONE BY YOU.

Teju: Ok I agree...Now can we go please Karan 🥺.

Karan: If the doctor agreed then I don't have any problem.

Yuvika: hmm I too then.

Teju smiled glowing widely.

After some hours prince came in there. He saw teju was put in a wheelchair by karan, and yuvika was packing teju's stuff.

Prince: What's happening here?

Teju: Doctor discharged me.

Prince: Oh

Prince kept their bag on the sofa and dragged Karan and yuvika out leaving teju inside.

Teju: Are they going to plan a surprise for my birthday or what?...but for my birthday a whole month is left...maybe they are going to surprise me with something big!!...Wow!

Yuvika: Did you both get any clue?

Prince: ya...(he explained everything) and now tell everything which teju told you two so that we can chain them up and act according to it.

Karan: We both are married, this accident was caused by a car accident and she doesn't recognize Alex...this is all I know.

Yuvika: Ya karan you are married but it's not arranged marriage it's a love marriage.

Karan: Uhh..?

Yuvika: Ya and you two were college buddies *giggling*

Karan: College buddies??...W-

Yuvika: She told me so LOVE MARRIAGE IT IS AND COLLEGE BUDDIES YOU BOTH WERE THAT'S IT!

Karan opened his mouth to defend but then sighed while nodding.

Karan: Is there anything more?

Yuvika: No this is all I know.

Prince: ok so let's go to teju now.

Trio nodded to each other and went to teju who was playing Candy crush on her phone like kiddo.

They are seeing an opposite girl in front of them. A mature enough girl who is packed with disciplines and responsibilities is now all a kiddo...she may need a short break from her mature life... at least for a short period she will be enjoying her life to the fullest...or here too she will have dilemmas waiting for her?

or here too she will have dilemmas waiting for her?