→ 21. "𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀"

Teju: sunny? *whispers*

He turned... teju was shocked to see tears in his eyes

Teju: Karan what happened? *softly whispers*

She said wiping his tears with her thumb. Karan couldn't control himself more he cried more. Teju took him to his room and made him sit and she kneel down in front of him and looked at him.

Teju: karan what happened? Please tell me ? *concerned*

Karan looked at her for a few seconds then hugged her tightly crying more miserably. Teju hugged him back saying soothing words to him and rubbing his back to calm him.

Teju: sunny what happened to you? Why are you crying? Now you're scaring please say something .

Karan: Laddoo s-she bro-broke up wi-with me !!

Teju was shocked and somehow manage to say something

Teju: M-Misha? *still not believing*

Karan nodded still hugging her

Teju: B-but why?

Karan says “I don't know” in-between between sobs. Karan parted away and then calmed a little but still, tears were coming out he told everything that happened today with him.

Seeing karan crying and hearing him unknowingly her tears too started to show.

Teju: sunny...as much as I know Misha she must have a reason maybe this marriage can be the reason?

Karan: I tol-told her th-that we ca-can say tru-truth and make them unde-understand but sh-she refused.

Teju: sunny let's give her some time, she herself will reveal the reason...ok?

Karan nodded

Teju: And you need a good rest now!...see your temperature is high and your clothes are drenched...go and change till then I will find medicine and prepare a hot soup and arrange some warm cloth for you.

Karan listened to her and went to change till then Teju prepared his soup , medicine and the damp cloth.

She gave him soup and medicine then made him lay then she put the damp cloth on his forehead.

Karan somehow stopped crying he shared the memories to teju about how their relationship was, the fun they used to have, their first meeting every single thing he told...recalling those again he started sobbing.

Teju hold his hand and tried to calm him and somehow makes him sleep. Teju looked at his sleeping figure, her heart ached to see karan's dried tears on his cheek. She rubbed her thumbs gently over his cheeks.

Teju: Please don't cry...I can't see you like this, I love to see you smiling and happy...I believe Misha will come back to you till then I am here with you, by your side...I have assured her this.

[Here Misha sacrificed her love for Tejran and Teju for Misha and Karan *my poor Girls 😭💔🤧 btw feeling bad for Misha*]

Teju looked at their intertwined hands...a small smile came on her face she tried to remove her hands quietly and gently but failed she tried again but Karan was holding it with damn tight grip.

Teju sighed in defeat she stayed there only and spend that night sitting there starting him.

At morning...

Karan's Pov

My sleep got disturbed when Sun ray fell on me. I shut my eyes...Ahh, now my head is paining...I kept my one hand on them massaging them but suddenly I felt a soft hand on my hand. I slowly opened my eyes to see Teju.

Karan's Pov Ends

Teju: You ok?

Karan: hmm you were here the whole night?

Teju: umm y-ya

Karan nodded...teju helped him to sit. She kept her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

Teju: hmm it better now .

Karan: Ya just a little headache.

Teju: Oh...

Karan: I will go and fresh up...till then you to go and fresh up...

Teju nodded she turned to go but stopped as their hands were still intertwined. They both looked at their hands and then at each other.

Karan: i- I'm so s-sorry *leaving her hand*

Teju: It-It's okay.

Karan: laddoo by the way Thank you for being here with me the whole night and comforting me.

Teju: You are my friend right?...so it's my responsibility to take care of you *smiles*

Karan nodded and smiled. She said “bye” and went

Teju was in her room when someone knocked on her door. She opened it to find karan standing there.

Teju: karan?...come in.

Karan nodded and came in. Teju closed the door.

Karan: laddoo.

Teju: han sunny bolo .

Karan: Don't tell anything about this to anyone.

Teju: So you decided not to tell the truth?

Karan: hmm... Jiske Liye bolna Chahta tha jab vahi Nahin Rahi and I don't want them to be sad.

Teju went near him and kept her one hand on his shoulder.

Teju: ok jaise Tumhe theek Lage .

Karan lightly smiled and hugged her...teju too hugged back

Karan : Thank you yaar *parting away*.

Teju  smiled